• If you do not recieve your confirmation email within a few hours, please email haloutau@gmail.com with your username for manual validation. Your account should be activated within 24 hours.
    You may also reach out via any other listed contact on Admin Halo's about page: https://utaforum.net/members/halo.194/#about

Plugin to convert romaji files to hiragana?

stuntman

Momo's Minion
Hi everyone :sing: I've been lurking for a few years but decided to finally join the forum

So I ended up making a big goof and ended up recording my utau in romaji instead of hiragana. It's a VCV with ~300 files so I don't want to go through them one by one and change them knowing that I'll take hours and I'm bound to mess up. I'm looking to see if there's a plugin or converter I could use to do it for me if possible. I'm not very knowledgeable so please bear with me.

Appreciate any and all help ^^

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
The reclist you used might have come with a base oto, or might be compatible with Moresampler's oto generator. In that case, you'll have standard hiragana aliases, and there will be no issues with the filenames.