Problem with resampler patcher

Ayumiya

Momo's Minion
Okay, so. I use the resampler patcher. When you patch the resamplers, back-ups of the unpatched resamplers go into the 'Resampler' folder. My patched resamplers are in the UTAU folder.
But when I use the resamplers or generate frq files, this happens:

91dicp.png

Notice how it automatically uses the unpatched resamplers. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Rokurin

Momo's Minion
Did you try selecting the patched resampler from the Project Configurations (the window that pops up when you click the name of the UTAU you are using)? You can select the resampler you want from there.

Ayumiya

Momo's Minion
@ Masao-san, I want to use the patched resamplers, but when I try to use those, the cmd window/resampler window uses the backed-up unpatched resamplers instead.  :bigtears:

@ Rokurin, I tried. But it doesn't work, it still uses the unpatched resamplers.  =(

Halo

Icon by Wanpuccino @ DA
Administrator
Defender of Defoko
...uh.
So in the resampler patcher, you choose the resamplers from your UTAU folder, and it automatically patches them.

It will still show up as TIPS.exe, I think, because technically the name for TIPS hasn't changed. It's still in the same place. So, there shouldn't be a problem here. What makes you think it's not running the patched version?

Rai

Teto's Territory
Halo link said:
...uh.
So in the resampler patcher, you choose the resamplers from your UTAU folder, and it automatically patches them.

It will still show up as TIPS.exe, I think, because technically the name for TIPS hasn't changed. It's still in the same place. So, there shouldn't be a problem here. What makes you think it's not running the patched version?

Probably because the image that Ayumiya posted was the location of the unpatched resamplers instead of simply UTAU\Tips.exe

Perhaps deleting the unpatched resamplers might work? If you need the unpatched versions you can always just restore them from recycle bin.

Alternatively, in the UTAU program, check if the path for the resampler you wish to use is correct. Tools>Option>Path>Tool 2

nmasao1

Momo's Minion
Ayumiya link said:
I want to use the patched resamplers, but when I try to use those, the cmd window/resampler window uses the backed-up unpatched resamplers instead.

I understand you!
then, it is a normal behavior. that message is shown by the patched resampler. that is, the pacthed resampler is working correctly.
the message means that the patched resampler will use multiple unpatched resamplers in parallel.