Programs with more than one video layer?

Jpegurl

Teto's Territory
(This might be in the wrong place. I'm sorry if it is!!)

Sooo, I really want to put an image over the original PVs for some of my covers (because I'm too lazy to make art for every single one), so I've been searching for a free, PC compatible program that will let me do this.

I've tried Aimersoft Video Studio, VideoLAN, and Wax. The first two both have nice interfaces and are easy to use, but would not let me import images. Wax has actually worked and I was able to successfully put an image on a PV and render it, but lately it's been messing up a LOT. I downloaded the Sony Vegas demo, but when I tried to open it it said something like 'This is not a valid Win32 application.'

I've been searching for a while and haven't really found anything. Sooooo, any suggestions?

EDIT: I have figured out what the problem was exactly with Wax and it is working well for me again. :3 You can still post any programs that fit this description for future reference if you want.

Ceroshiro

Momo's Minion
Adobe Premiere or Sony Vegas.
If you use Photoshop, Premiere will probably be easier to understand controlwise.
They're both pricey, but I'm sure you'll... figure out a way :wink:

Jpegurl

Teto's Territory
Ceroshiro link said:
Adobe Premiere or Sony Vegas.
If you use Photoshop, Premiere will probably be easier to understand controlwise.
They're both pricey, but I'm sure you'll... figure out a way :wink:

Thanks for the suggestions, but I honestly don't want to pirate or crack any programs.

Ceroshiro

Momo's Minion
hrm... I guess you could find a demo? There's videopad but it also costs money (I think it's below 50 dollars)