• If you do not recieve your confirmation email within a few hours, please email haloutau@gmail.com with your username for manual validation. Your account should be activated within 24 hours.
    You may also reach out via any other listed contact on Admin Halo's about page: https://utaforum.net/members/halo.194/#about

Question bout the utau community

LenaHarness

Momo's Minion
I would love to make stranger music than most who make vocal synth music, but at the same time idk if it'd do well

Do y'all have any insight on the matter

Nat

(๑•﹏•)
Defender of Defoko
It's been a little bit since I've been super active in the community, but from all the time I've been here music of all types is welcome and will find some audience. As long as the subject matter isn't offensive or harmful in anyway, all music is good.

YKKUN

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I would love to make stranger music than most who make vocal synth music, but at the same time idk if it'd do well

Do y'all have any insight on the matter
Personally, I welcome any sort of off-kilter musical stylings.

If you need re-assurances, HERE is a playlist filled with a variety of different sounds and genres I've stumbled across in my constant search for new music. And if you're moreso an abrasive, 'ouch my ears', inclined person, HERE is my personal playlist that leans into that.

Going too far outside the 'norm' you obviously won't do """"numbers"""", but I'm of the firm belief that every musician, no matter the genre, will find their audience eventually. Even if it takes a while.

Reactions: Inter

iXari3l

Teto's Territory
Just like another user has said, I think anything is welcome, SPECIALLY in the vocasynth community!