Random thing; I want vocal-synths to live on after I die (With reasons)

Vocal-Singthesis Fan

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Honestly I hope 50-100 years from now people still use vocal-synths to make their music. Vocal-synths were such a great invention in society so nobody has to use their voice to make a song if they dont feel comfortable doing it. And also because some of the apps are fun and awesome to use. I like OpenUTAU and Synthesizer V the most, because the apps are really easy to use and the tuning you can do in the app makes the voicebank sound alot better and the apps have a cool design. It's really fun to make voicebanks, too. I made 4 voicebanks with my voice so far, and they all sound pretty decent for someone who just started oto configuration, rather CV or not. Making music with vocal synths is really fun in my opinion. I want vocal synths to live on forever so badly. I would be glad if vocal-synths would still be used after my death. I predict Synthesizer V would beat Vocaloid somehow in people who use it. Vocaloid in my opinion has not as good apps, but the voicebanks and songs made from the app are cool. As far as I know, Synthesizer V is updating alot with alot more advanced technology aka human-sounding voicebanks and tuning, language changing of voicebanks, rapping now too, and etc. I think OpenUTAU should become the succesor of UTAU, because its a really nice alternative to UTAU. You can make Hiragana-encoded voicebanks speak "Engrish" with the "ENGLISH to JAPANESE" tool. The app also supports other-languaged voicebanks, such as French, Russian, or Italian, along with it's Phonemizers (Sorry if i spelt that wrong). It also has phonemizers for CVVC Japanese, English Arpasing, English VCCV, and many more. It also has a hiragana assistant for whenever you need to or want to convert romaji into Hiragana. You can also change Hiragana into Romaji. You can also change VCV notes into CV, The possibilities in OpenUTAU and any other Vocal-synth are ENDLESS!