Inactive Tokens Points Other Reclist Commision!

Did my reclist help? (Please answer only if you used my reclist, and NO SPAM)

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No (choose if only TOO dissatisfied)

• Missing some phonemes

• Humane mistake

• Others (describe in reply and choose)

• Total voters

dyne 智優

Shoutbox Lurker™
Defender of Defoko
I guess the top covers most of it. :shades:
Well, you need to explain the details.
First up, Phonetics/Language. If there's no specific language, give the list of phonetics.
Then, the method! Give me all you got! I could even do CVVCVCVCVCVCVCVCVCVCVCVCVCVCVCVCVCVCCVCVCVCCVCVVCVCVCVCVVCVCVCCVVCVCCVCVCVCVCVVVVCVCVCVVVVVVCCCCCCCCCCCCC Okay, the Cs and Vs are totally random. And, please ask only if you are not satisfied with the available reclists or that certain reclist doesn't exists yet. So, no English. Cz is coming up with one.
Also, the type! Could be simple, lite, extra, you name it! Well... Please describe in detail, if you need to!
Read the prefixes given too! (Trade/Points/Tokens are TOTALLY optional, I'm just doing this for fun.)
I'm sorry if my reclist would be useless to you :cry:.
Thanks if it helped you!:love: Please credit if you ACTUALLY used it! 'coz deep in my heart i think no one would use them.

Last edited:

na4a4a

Outwardly Opinionated and Harshly Critical
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
The issue with creating reclists is that they take quite a lot of research on the actual language. Without doing this research, the reclist could be missing sounds or be rendered useless.
I personally have actually paid to have a reclist created by a skilled user and it was perfect, but reclist commissions seem a tad far-fetched for someone of your caliber. If you expect/hope to get paid, then understand that you will need to put through a lot of time and effort and also show yourself professionally. The poll is potentially worrying as it basically states that you will make mistakes.

even if just for fun, I do hope you understand that creating a faulty reclist can become a very disastrous waste of time for both the person creating it and those who have to record and/or configure a voicebank based on it. Many times I have seen someone record a full voicebank only to realize a flaw has made it useless.

If you are willing to spend the time and put the effort to create a quality list, then by all means. But I truly hope you do and don't jump in blindly.

dyne 智優

Shoutbox Lurker™
Defender of Defoko
The issue with creating reclists is that they take quite a lot of research on the actual language. Without doing this research, the reclist could be missing sounds or be rendered useless.
I personally have actually paid to have a reclist created by a skilled user and it was perfect, but reclist commissions seem a tad far-fetched for someone of your caliber. If you expect/hope to get paid, then understand that you will need to put through a lot of time and effort and also show yourself professionally. The poll is potentially worrying as it basically states that you will make mistakes.

even if just for fun, I do hope you understand that creating a faulty reclist can become a very disastrous waste of time for both the person creating it and those who have to record and/or configure a voicebank based on it. Many times I have seen someone record a full voicebank only to realize a flaw has made it useless.

If you are willing to spend the time and put the effort to create a quality list, then by all means. But I truly hope you do and don't jump in blindly.
Don't worry! I do know what are the consequences. Yet, I'm a stubborn guy, what could anyone possibly do about that :sick: And NO. I DO NO EXPECT TO BE PAID.
Yeah, the poll:ehhh: Shouldn't had done that.
Anyways, thanks for the advice:love: Sure would keep this in mind 'coz this sounds helpful!