Resolved Removal of sparkling usernames for supporters

P

partial

I think another color such as yellow or orange would be nice, as well.

P

partial

I think maybe it's still a good idea to remove sparkles...

When you think about it, there are groups that are far more important ((mods, admins, tutors)). Supporters didn't do anything but donate, so...
If the sparkles won't be removed the color should at least be changed to something other than green. ((In both cases I think the color shouldn't be green.)) When I first joined I thought McCloud was a mod.

Cdra

possibly dead
Global Mod
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
A color change would be nice, I agree. Removing it, as Hentai said, is ridiculous - but being able to recognize who is and isn't members of the moderation staff is important. IE, I can't tell my name in the chatbox apart from the supporter names, so I feel certain other users can't either.

(heck, alternately, we could change the color of the GMod names, it makes no difference as far as I see it.)

shinami

Procrastination Queen
Tutor
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I don't think that should matter Kinetic? Like there's many skins, all colors clash with something or other. I'm glad a conclusion was reached!

Reactions: warm rootbeer

kimchi-tan

Your local Mikotard
Global Mod
Defender of Defoko
Admins are Red. Global Mods are now Red-Orange. Moderators are now Orange.
As the only non-global moderator here, my username's color is still green. As the sole representative of ordinary moderators, I cannot help but ask why I am the only member of the staff who does not have a special badge, whereas tutors, while having fewer privileges, do. Although, I am sorry if asking a new badge to be added is too much to ask.