★Reni Alternate Design Contest! .UST PRIZE!★

UtauReni

Momo's Minion
Hello!! My UTAUloid Kaeru Reni will have her VCV bank released next month, and so I would like to prepare for the occasion by holding a contest!

Recently I have decided that although Reni’s original design is simple and reminiscent of the early days of UTAU, it’s a bit outdated and could use an upgrade. Rather than parting with that design entirely, I’d like to expand Reni’s wardrobe by giving her an alternate outfit. For example, her current design could be her “stage attire” and her new design could be what she wears when she isn’t performing.

The artist whose design I choose may pick any song with an off vocal and I will make a .UST for them! (Complete with harmonies, etc.) <3
One runner-up will receive either 50 dA points or 500 UB. :D

HOW TO ENTER:
- If you upload the entry to deviantArt, send me the link via Note and I will add it to a special contest Gallery folder. If you upload it elsewhere, send me the link either by Note, PM, or email (renifrog@live.com). Thanks!

DEADLINE: July 1st

TIPS:
- Please do not change Reni’s hair style, hair color, skin color, and eye color. Other than those elements, all aspects of her design are fair game.
- I’d like to see something classy, stylish, fashionable, and detailed but still practical. Also, I probably won’t pick extremely technological/futuristic or extremely lolita designs.

“Reni usually flaunts her tomboyish side but she is secretly very feminine. She has surprising physical strength despite her petite body. She can come across as very dark and somber, but when she feels like it she can be quite playful and flirtatious.”

Here are references of Reni’s original design:
http://chuucamii.deviantart.com/art/utauloid-reni-kaeru-box-art-155566063
http://i49.tinypic.com/30kft01.png

Also, you can click here for a demo of Reni’s VCV voice! 【MMD x UTAU】Kaeru Reni VCV - Koi wo Shitemasu (English Subtitles)【2nd Birthday】

Remember, the deadline is July 1st. Spread the word! Good luck, and thank you so much, everyone!

MixyHope39

Teto's Territory
This seems fun! :DDD
Is there a specific color scheme, or an idea you had in mind? Or could we go all out? x3 [with the exceptions you gave]

UtauReni

Momo's Minion
MixyHope39 link said:
This seems fun! :DDD
Is there a specific color scheme, or an idea you had in mind? Or could we go all out? x3 [with the exceptions you gave]

Nope, other than those few exceptions, you can go with whatever idea you'd like! I'm looking forward to seeing what everyone comes up with! ^____^ <3

TheEternalChild7

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I'll give it a try! :3 My art style isn't very good, but hopefully the design itself will be decent.
... Hopefully. ':D