Save Miku!

DianaTan

Teto's Territory
I don't really like Miku (/making enemies orz), this should be stopped though. It can't be that they're getting deleted because of nothing or a false copyright or whatever. I mean, it starts with Miku and it'll end with UTAU? Everybody should know what's happening

Zelfie Windwalker

Ruko's Ruffians
Somebody on VO said they were taking UTAU stuff, too. Not that a random person without references is a reliable source, but that could explain why some of my favorite UTAU reprints have been set to private (somebody on VO suggested setting them to private to avoid being found and taken down). If they were taking down UTAU as well, I'd imagine that it'd be limited to the VIPpers and other big-name Japanese UTAU. Unless, of course, they're doing it with tags, and many of us use a "vocaloid" tag to reference the original song.

I thought we were safe from this, but...*sigh*
At least there are no reports of specific UTAU videos yet.

Zelfie Windwalker

Ruko's Ruffians
Sorry to revive this, and maybe it's not even the right section, but there is now a wiki listing copyright info for -P's and such.

Recently someone posted about SCL not allowing re-uploads to "other video sites" and it is ok to use their work "if it stays on NND".

Some songs that are ALL OVER YouTube and covered often are SCL songs, like Imitation black. Maybe I misread it, but I'm confused as to where it places UTAU covers.

K

khisui

I ***king hate this.
Even though people hated Miku, why must they do something like this? Deleting her songs is just childish and it's not a fair way to get other Vocaloids heard if that's the reason why. Even though Miku is a very famous Vocaloid, over rated maybe, people should show her even little respect. She has gathered a very high part of Vocaloids' combined fame. There are new cool Vocaloids, V3 GUMI and IA, who are very big Vocaloids nowadays, but still whe shouldn't forget that what Miku's famous has done to the whole Vocaloid thing this far.

poundthemochi

Teto's Territory
This really upsets me.I cannot go on YouTube with out "Were sorry this video has been removed of copyright claims by ____

mewberry101

Teto's Territory
I saw the PV for "Tell Your World" on youtube, Save Miku was all the description and comments were talking about. It really annoys me because people worked hard developing Miku's VB, her songs, her MMD models and dances, her PVs, and now some company is just going around, trying to remove her from YouTube.

hopeandjoy

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Now this just annoys me because it's not happening anymore and people won't stop spamming it everywhere.

Ant

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
hopeandjoy link said:
Now this just annoys me because it's not happening anymore and people won't stop spamming it everywhere.

Yeah, really. >w<