Closed OTO Services for Newbies

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
You've been added to the list. I'll work on the bank once I've got a computer.

Aali

Ruko's Ruffians
Hello! I finished my voicebank but it is un oto'd. I'll message you the link to the download (it's a private and undistributed voicebank so I don't want to leave it out in the open) I have never handled my own voicebank before so I hope you can help me :smile:

Aali

Ruko's Ruffians
Hello! I'm here to cancel my request :smile: Thanks to some help the voicebank is oto'd

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
@S a l t

I'm so sorry to get back to you so late, but I took a look at the bank and there's little to no silence at all at the beginning of your samples. It's making it difficult to OTO... do you mind redoing it?

S a l t

Teto's Territory
@S a l t

I'm so sorry to get back to you so late, but I took a look at the bank and there's little to no silence at all at the beginning of your samples. It's making it difficult to OTO... do you mind redoing it?

What if I edited silence to the front of them using audacity? Is that okay? And how long should the silence be?

Last edited:

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
....It doesn't really... look any different...

bqRtMNf.png

There's no space at the beginning...

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
@S a l t
It's fixed now, thank you so much.

@NekoJellyfish
I've got your bank, but it seems to have the same issue I pointed in an earlier post on this thread, with there being no space at the beginning of the samples. No rush, but I'd like if you could fix this as well?

Reactions: S a l t