Slightly New, Slightly Old~

Miloids

Momo's Minion
Haha Hello~ :3 I used to be a member, but apparently I forgot my username, couldn't find any trace of what it could be in any of my emails, nor could I find any of my old posts, so I guess I dont *exist* anymore as that username. Instead, I am now a new "entity"? XD
More like, I was bad at staying active on the forums, so I probably was deleted XD~

Okay, I'll quit being weird.

Hello everybody, I am Miloids, aka SingleFeathers on youtube, and many other different names all over the place xD Stick with Milo/Miloid I guess =)

I guess a little about myself and utau?

I am an overseas user (whoo~) and I've been using utau for... almost 2-3 years now ^^;;; I'm just not popular at all hahah XD! TIPS TIPS! ;D -shot-
I have 2 utaus voiced, and I wouldn't mind having more to finish my "series" xD Their names are Makoto, Beniko and KOKORO, Mariko~
Beniko is the oldest (by that, I mean first voiced), and is due for a re-voice/make over :P
Mariko is the newest out of the series. =)

All the other MILOids in the series have designs but no voices xD

I've made.. 1 complete ust, and have a few in the making/remaking =)

Uhm.. I think that's really it if I want to prevent writing an autobiography xD Hello everybody and I hope I'll be more active this time around! (^ ^)/

Shamara

Momo's Minion
Welcome back, and nice to meet you! <3 Wow, that's a long time... I only started about six months ago.