so am I just like some horrible plague or something

Meta

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Well, you can't really be a plague, because I doubt any diseases have the sentience to make a post on the forums... or if you are... then we have a very big problem on our hands.

Or perhaps we can try to communicate, maybe this could be a step forwards to the health of all mankind. Do you think I could convince you and your other disease friends to stop infecting living creatures? Surely there is some other way you can exist. We can try to figure it out. Perhaps build you some kind of synthetic flesh-like machine you can infect instead?

Or is this a thread whereas you are slowly coming to the realization that you ARE a sentient disease? Over time you have started realizing differences in yourself that set you apart from normal humans. In that case, I don't know you well enough to say. Perhaps if I take some time to study and research your behavior, I could form a better hypothesis.

Lemondolly

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Meta link said:
Well, you can't really be a plague, because I doubt any diseases have the sentience to make a post on the forums... or if you are... then we have a very big problem on our hands.

Or perhaps we can try to communicate, maybe this could be a step forwards to the health of all mankind. Do you think I could convince you and your other disease friends to stop infecting living creatures? Surely there is some other way you can exist. We can try to figure it out. Perhaps build you some kind of synthetic flesh-like machine you can infect instead?

Or is this a thread whereas you are slowly coming to the realization that you ARE a sentient disease? Over time you have started realizing differences in yourself that set you apart from normal humans. In that case, I don't know you well enough to say. Perhaps if I take some time to study and research your behavior, I could form a better hypothesis.
THIS. IS. HILARIOUS.