So I'll tell the issue and then probably state the obvious

KouseiProd

Momo's Minion
I was trying to download and install UTAU. Nothing was wrong with the installation. The problem was afterwards. When I wanted to try the software out to open it, it would not open and tell me that the software just crashed/closed unexpectedly. It could be because I own a Mac. A Mac with an M1 chip at that, but I was in desperate need for a virtual singer software. Synth V works, but I felt like I needed more variety of utauloid. Is there anything at all I can do to make UTAU work on the mac? Please let me know

cloudyyskie

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
I believe @Kiyoteru has the UTAUSynth download codes. I tried to find the link to them in st. defo's, but I couldn't manage to remember where they were.

KouseiProd

Momo's Minion
You might want to try OpenUtau. https://github.com/stakira/OpenUtau
As I recall, there's also an official UTAU for Mac called Utau-Synth, but I think you need an activation key or something for it
I'll try OpenUtau. Thank you for your inquiry. I also had Utau-Synth installed, and put the activation key in, and when I click Try It, it doesn't open up at all.
Post automatically merged:

I believe @Kiyoteru has the UTAUSynth download codes. I tried to find the link to them in st. defo's, but I couldn't manage to remember where they were.
I'll try to take a look in his page then.

Last edited:

Chii-Bii

Teto's Territory
If you don't wanna keep putting in the code every month, you might wanna try this. It adds/fixes a bunch of stuff with UTAU-Synths features/UI and most notably, it takes away whatever requires you to put in a new code!