• If you do not recieve your confirmation email within a few hours, please email haloutau@gmail.com with your username for manual validation. Your account should be activated within 24 hours.
    You may also reach out via any other listed contact on Admin Halo's about page: https://utaforum.net/members/halo.194/#about

Sound missing in OpenUtau?

Melody

Momo's Minion
Hi, recently I've been doing a SIU cover with Gekiyaku, but the sound seems to cut off as some parts. For some reason, it's only in the parts which use a softer voice, but I don't know how to fix this, help pls.

Video for example:
(I'm using OpenUtau if that helps)

Halo

Icon by Wanpuccino @ DA
Administrator
Defender of Defoko
You gotta show the piano roll so we can see what the phonemes/lyrics/expressions are doing. Are you using voice colors or just editing in the suffixes manually or was this a premade UST?

Melody

Momo's Minion
You gotta show the piano roll so we can see what the phonemes/lyrics/expressions are doing. Are you using voice colors or just editing in the suffixes manually or was this a premade UST?
First of all: Yes, this was a premade UST by Mimisan 15. Second: No, I'm not using voice colors. Third: I'm not even using That voicebank's suffixes, I'm just using the regular notes.

Screenshots:
Captura de Tela (1).pngCaptura de Tela (2).pngCaptura de Tela (3).pngCaptura de Tela (4).png

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
It's probably an issue with the straight vertical pitch lines. Move the pitch points a bit left or right so they form a slope.

Reactions: Halo

Halo

Icon by Wanpuccino @ DA
Administrator
Defender of Defoko
To be specific, right where it cuts off you can see there's a corresponding vertical pitch snap. This issue can happen at specifically timed pitch snaps, unfortunately, to rectify it you can either wiggle them left or right a little bit, or make them form a slight slope instead of being perfectly vertical.

1690423618150.png

Reactions: Kiyoteru