strange garbling and missing notes?

xxcheerrriosxx

Momo's Minion
(i am new to this so if there is an obvious answer or a similar thing was already answered on this forum sorry)
I made a Japanese cv voicebank with furby sounds, but when it is in the utau program some notes don't play and others sound very garbled
I did check to see if it was the background gear noise but it doesn't seem like it. It's definitely something with the recordings because I haven't oto'd it yet or messed with envelopes. Is there any way to fix this?
examples in the file below (the first part is base audio second is how it sounds in utau)
I would really appreciate any information

Halo

Icon by Wanpuccino @ DA
Administrator
Defender of Defoko
Most UTAU resamplers don't deal very well with artifacting/effects/reverb/echoing/etc. You can try all the resamplers listed here after deleting the .frq files in your VB to see if you get a better result with one of them.

xxcheerrriosxx

Momo's Minion
Most UTAU resamplers don't deal very well with artifacting/effects/reverb/echoing/etc. You can try all the resamplers listed here after deleting the .frq files in your VB to see if you get a better result with one of them.
I downloaded most of the resamplers on this list but unfortunately most made the notes a high-pitched beep or refused to play the notes.
I appreciate the suggestion though. I will keep looking for resamplers that work for this, thank you :smile: