The last person to post in this thread wins.

NIKA

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
wheezes at summer units released in granblue all in one go... why... w hy...........

kamonohashi

a small person
Defender of Defoko
Ouch, that's a horrific assignment. Good luck! Hopefully you'll be able to complete it without too much stress
thanks!
it's two different assignments; the two books are for my english class and the notes are for my world history class (which i should probably mention that i worded it weirdly when i typed it. i don't have to fill up 40 pages, i have to take notes on 40 pages, but it's still quite a bit)
i'm hoping i do finish it, but if i don't, i probably deserve that at this point for waiting this long to do it lmao

lunari162

Defoko's Slaves
Defender of Defoko
thanks!
it's two different assignments; the two books are for my english class and the notes are for my world history class (which i should probably mention that i worded it weirdly when i typed it. i don't have to fill up 40 pages, i have to take notes on 40 pages, but it's still quite a bit)
i'm hoping i do finish it, but if i don't, i probably deserve that at this point for waiting this long to do it lmao
Oh, so they aren't the same assignment. That's a little better, I guess? And yeah, I accidentally read that as 40 literal pages of notes (which is my fault, not yours). That would be a nightmare to do, especially in just two days lol

why did auto correct change "my" to Mymensingh though
oh well, new term learned??