The last person to post in this thread wins.

MioDioDaVinci

Teto's Territory
Actually, yes. So I have a feeling that we should tone down on the randomness and instead amp up the posts in terms of thread killing power.

And I have an idea, but it'd be incredibly risky on my part. OTL

Zoku

making doper vocaloid music than the rest
Defender of Defoko
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
YOU LIAR.

P

PurinPuff

MioDioDaVinci link said:
Why do I have a feeling that this thread will quickly devolve into spam that will either get the thread locked or everyone banned? ono;;

[sub][sub][sub]Or both.[/sub][/sub][/sub]

Is shamelessly using this thread to promoting my UTAU counting towards spam or killing the thread? I'd rather not spam, but I figure promotion would turn people off. ;D

StarlightsShadow

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
PurinPuff link said:
[quote author=MioDioDaVinci link=topic=1975.msg16119#msg16119 date=1338426897]
Why do I have a feeling that this thread will quickly devolve into spam that will either get the thread locked or everyone banned? ono;;

[sub][sub][sub]Or both.[/sub][/sub][/sub]

Is shamelessly using this thread to promoting my UTAU counting towards spam or killing the thread? I'd rather not spam, but I figure promotion would turn people off. ;D
[/quote]

Yeah, but if you did kill the thread that way I would be the one to post afterwards regardless just to keep the game going. :P

Zoku

making doper vocaloid music than the rest
Defender of Defoko
Get your Zokune Ein here! Get it now! Get it here! Get it with a 1000000000000000000000% discount!
I'm so random! The world revolves around InSaNiTy OK?

aplusod

Teto's Territory
So today I pretty much finished high school. ouo (And I'm feeling really good about it and so I felt like posting it here because idk what else to write...)
Just have a rocket launching (We made rocket models in Physics, launching them next week~) and graduation and I'm entirely done~

Anyhow, now I'm winning again...again until someone else posts...