The last person to post in this thread wins.

kamonohashi

a small person
Defender of Defoko
Could I ask what DAW you used if it wasn't LMMS? It seems like songs are made faster with certain ones like FL Studio. Then again, I'm just slow.
(I'm trying to make a game OST in case I need it, so the faster, the better. I think.)
I used FL Studio

dezzydream

cv bank enthusiast
Defender of Defoko
I don't know Korean, so I can't tell you about whether or not the pronunciation sounds right, but the bank overall sounds really good! c:
thanks!!
[doublepost=1505072689][/doublepost]
Oh, okay. That's fine, just wanted to ask. Good luck with music making!

I don't know Korean either, but based on the original and K-pop songs I've heard, the pronunciation is great. I like your/Noke's voicebanks in general, so there's that. Good luck with the voicebank's progress!

Honestly, good luck to anyone who sees this :wink:
i didn't know you enjoyed her voicebanks!! i'm studying korean, so i hope the pronunciation is okay.

lunari162

Defoko's Slaves
Defender of Defoko
thanks!!
[doublepost=1505072689][/doublepost]
i didn't know you enjoyed her voicebanks!! i'm studying korean, so i hope the pronunciation is okay.
Yeah, I actually downloaded all(?) of her V3 banks back in July or so. I just haven't gotten around to making any covers, sorry about that.

dezzydream

cv bank enthusiast
Defender of Defoko
Yeah, I actually downloaded all(?) of her V3 banks back in July or so. I just haven't gotten around to making any covers, sorry about that.
oh wow. she has two more voicebanks released separately, called spunk and shade, if you'd like them too.

dezzydream

cv bank enthusiast
Defender of Defoko
I also have those. ^^b
(I don't mean for this to seem creepy or anything. If it does, I'm really sorry, I feel like I keep doing that)
nO its cool! I'm so glad you like her! once her korean vb is oto'd i'll release it for you to use!
[doublepost=1505271144][/doublepost]speaking of which, she has a new cover up!

lunari162

Defoko's Slaves
Defender of Defoko
Ugh, I was too sick to go to school on the 7th day... that's a new record. Wonderful. If nothing else, I have a lot of time to mix that anniversary cover now, at least until school ends and I have to check for homework.
nO its cool! I'm so glad you like her! once her korean vb is oto'd i'll release it for you to use!
[doublepost=1505271144][/doublepost]speaking of which, she has a new cover up!

This was fun to listen to! I tried reading the lyrics along with it this time, and while I still don't know how to pronounce anything, it sounds great.

lunari162

Defoko's Slaves
Defender of Defoko
Eastern Airlines Transportation Education Transportation Educational Transportation Educational Transport Education

lunari162

Defoko's Slaves
Defender of Defoko
Apparently, my most played track on SoundCloud has 173 plays and is my first and worst upload. I'm definitely doing something wrong here. xD

dezzydream

cv bank enthusiast
Defender of Defoko
my most popular post has 894 plays and its unmixed and the pronunciation is off and i didnt know the song when i made it

lunari162

Defoko's Slaves
Defender of Defoko
Hey, at least it's 895 plays. Better than none.
(I've been waiting for months now for someone to tell me they're avoiding me because my UTAU's name is "Yuri." Nobody's said anything yet...?)

taigz

dead
Defender of Defoko
(I've been waiting for months now for someone to tell me they're avoiding me because my UTAU's name is "Yuri." Nobody's said anything yet...?)
and her genderbend is named Yaoi
It's good no one has been avoiding you for having "Yuri" as a name. It can be a normal name.

lunari162

Defoko's Slaves
Defender of Defoko
and her genderbend is named Yaoi
It's good no one has been avoiding you for having "Yuri" as a name. It can be a normal name.
ohohoho, it's actually Yuzuru! might be a good idea for April Fools' though
That's exactly what I hope others understand. It's just a name, after all, and it's also a word. Thanks for seeing past it!