The last person to post in this thread wins.

HanatheNeko

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
I don't get why most people hate bisexuals in straight relationships, i mean, the reason they're bi is because they can love men AND women. I mean, it's stupid to be against them when they're in straight relationships. they should be able to love who they want to love. And besides, if you're against bisexuals in straight relationships, then you're against pansexuals in straight relationships too. Because they love all genders, including male and female. Sorry bout the rant. Just voicing my opinion.

Reactions: kamonohashi

kamonohashi

a small person
Defender of Defoko
I don't get why most people hate bisexuals in straight relationships, i mean, the reason they're bi is because they can love men AND women. I mean, it's stupid to be against them when they're in straight relationships. they should be able to love who they want to love. And besides, if you're against bisexuals in straight relationships, then you're against pansexuals in straight relationships too. Because they love all genders, including male and female. Sorry bout the rant. Just voicing my opinion.
honestly!!! i'm in a straight relationship and i love my boyfriend but also women? very good

HanatheNeko

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
ayyyy
[doublepost=1594408993][/doublepost]oh hey, 498 more replies and this thread will reach 10000 replies.

atomicreih

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
My old laptop went bust so i lost all my music and utau files!!! Hope I can get them back but yeah I'm starting over lmaoo

atomicreih

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Yeaaahh it sucks but I'm certain I can retrieve the files at least!! The hardest part will be saving all the stickers tho aaahhh

Reactions: kamonohashi

atomicreih

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
My mother used to have a really cool pair of old rollerskates, but we couldn't take them with us cause they were too heavy so God knows where they are now!