The Showcase; issues?

Naito

Teto's Territory
I filled out everything appropriately I think, and made sure all the required fields are filled out. But when I hit "Create", I get an error of "Please enter a value that matches the required format."

AmeKinoko

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
I have the same problem. I removed all parentheses, but I still get the error message.

Naito

Teto's Territory
I managed to fix mine. It was because in the weight/height fields I was using feet/inches/points so I had typed it like 5'5" and 100lbs and apparently you can only use numbers, so I converted to CM and KG and used those numbers.

AmeKinoko

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
I managed to fix mine. It was because in the weight/height fields I was using feet/inches/points so I had typed it like 5'5" and 100lbs and apparently you can only use numbers, so I converted to CM and KG and used those numbers.
I changed height/weight to numbers, but I still get the error.

comet3

local rain enthusiast
Defender of Defoko
Maybe you haven't filled in every "required" section? Scattered through the tabs, they're easy to miss.

Reactions: samth1815

Hentai

Technical Admin
Administrator
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
There are multiple tabs, a lot of required fields and at least 1 image is required.

warm rootbeer

The Helpful Insomniac
Tutor
Defender of Defoko
I helped AmeKinko out in the Chatbox so the issue is resolved. It ended up being the "Full Terms of Use:" dialog box. They had put "See readme file" instead of a URL, which prevented them from creating their showcase. Thought it might be useful to add that info here in case anyone else has the same issue.

Xepheris

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Um rather than making another thread I thought that posting this here would be better.
I've found that when you go to edit your showcase the "File Encoding", "OTO.ini Aliasing" , and "Voicebank Configured On" under the "Voicebank Info" tab go back to what they originally were when you were making the showcase. So if you edit something you need to go back and select those things again.
I don't know if that's something you can fix or it was on purpose or anything, I just felt like I should mention it.

Reactions: comet3