Critique Requested The Tailor Shop on of Enbizaka

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
You may want to use a voicebank other than Defoko to demonstrate your mixing skills, since most vocals you work with will be human rather than purely synthesized.
A mix is also more likely to be commissioned if it's particularly complex and can't be done on their own, so you might also want to demonstrate what you could do with multiple singers, unusual effects, etc.
As of right now there isn't much I can say about this particular demo. I'd be glad to offer feedback on something else though, whether it's something you've already made or are planning to make soon.

Worn-Out Shuu

Teto's Territory
You may want to use a voicebank other than Defoko to demonstrate your mixing skills, since most vocals you work with will be human rather than purely synthesized.
A mix is also more likely to be commissioned if it's particularly complex and can't be done on their own, so you might also want to demonstrate what you could do with multiple singers, unusual effects, etc.
As of right now there isn't much I can say about this particular demo. I'd be glad to offer feedback on something else though, whether it's something you've already made or are planning to make soon.
Thank you for replying, will try to give a better idea of the mixing I can do.