There is no entry at origin error

Discussion in 'UtaHelp' started by ChibusChubus, Jul 9, 2018.

1. ChibusChubus

ChibusChubus Momo's Minion

Trophy Points
    Hello everyone!

So I'm having quite the issue.

I've been using UTAU-Synth for about a year now and its been working perfectly fine, albeit crashing every time I open a new UST after another one had been opened. Anyways, my problem is that I'm trying to record a new voicebank and I do everything I need to: I save the recording as a .wav and I save it to the folder. But for some reason, when I go to test it out, it won't play. Instead, I get this error saying 'There is no entry at origin'. I tried to use a different recording program, but when I tried Oremo, the audio files would come out sounding glitchy and overamplified.

I want to get this problem fixed ASAP so I can begin work on the voicebank. If it helps to know, I use Audacity to record and I had only recorded one file as a test. I don't think this has anything to do with it, but I also have the UTAU-Synth Resource Replacement Kit installed(?) (from https://dantedesigns.net/nib.html) as the registration keys don't seem to work :\

Screen Shot 2018-07-09 at 3.32.58 pm.png

3. Kiyoteru

Kiyoteru Local Sensei Supporter Defender of Defoko

Trophy Points
    Try aliasing the OTO, it's a wild guess but it might help point the note to the file.

4. ChibusChubus

Trophy Points
    Okay, I gave it a try and the note played, but no sound came out. I tried oto-ing the file and that didn't seem to work either ;<; I also tried updating the freq and spef files but Synth crashes everytime I tried to update the spef files

Kiyoteru likes this.
  5. Kiyoteru

Kiyoteru Local Sensei Supporter Defender of Defoko

Trophy Points
    Yeah, looks like it could just be that it's failing to make a spef. I don't really know how to solve this other than trying another audio file or asking someone else to generate the spef.

6. ChibusChubus

Trophy Points
    I managed to fix it! I got my friend to try to generate the spef file but it crashed on her as well and she suggested to re-record it cuz the recording was too loud so I recorded it softer and I managed to generate the file myself without it crashing! After doing that the sound played perfectly fine. Thanks so much for helping me :smile:

Kiyoteru likes this.