Uhm hellow

killtheSyra

Teto's Territory
Hiii ~
I'm Laura - but you can call me Syra or Shio -, 16 and from Italy! It's the first time I write in an English forum so if you see any mistake please tell me (even though I think my English is pretty good since I've been studying it for ten years between school and internet)
So, uhm, usually I'm pretty shy when introducing myself in new forums but this time omg I feel super iper shy aaand I don't know what to say eheh

In January I made an UTAU and I'm using it since then, I think I did a mess with the voicebank's names and alias but uhm whatever, one day I'll fix everything. I'll relase her when everything is okay (more like never HAH no okay I hope not omg it wouldn't be a good thing)

Sooo uhm, something about me.
I attend an art school and in september I'm starting my 3rd year, and I reeeally hope to really start learning how to draw, paint and other stuff. I've been drawing since, like, summer 2008 and obviously I've improved a lot but still now I find most of my drawings horrible and it seems that I can't improve by myself any more. Oh well, I will.
Then I love to sing but my voice is... strange? so I can't really do any good cover even though everyone says that I'm really really good and blablabla. Also I would like to understand how harmonies work. And talking about music, in addition to Vocaloid and UTAU songs I love Panic! At The Disco, I could say that they're my favourite band (Brendon Urie please love me), but I love Plain White T's and Sleeping With Sirens too. Anyway, I listen to almost everything. Like, on my iPod you can find RHCP, Skillet, Paramore, Michael Bublé, The Pretty Reckless, etc. and then BAM Skrillex.
Theeen uhm-- I like to write! But I never have good ideas so I don't do it very often. Not by myself, at least. In fact one of my biggest hobbies is roleplaying with original characters and I can write really long posts that I actually like for most of the times.

Aaand I think I said a lot more than needed? (I like talking about myself, sob, sorry)
Well I'm stopping here, I hope to learn a lot of things about UTAU so I can improve with using it and, why not, I hope to make friends c:
See ya <3

Cheezy Kim

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Welcome to UF :33 :creepygrin:
I love Paramore, Panic! At The Disco and Skillet too :love:
tehe~

killtheSyra

Teto's Territory
Yeah let's play a game called "guess who is the genius that joins a forum and then disappears for days"

Spoiler: yep it's me

yeah I know I'm terrible at jokes and stuff sorry

Anyway thanks!