Um...who wants to be friends with these two?

Miramiee

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
So~!! To ease the pain of eternal loneliness, I'm begging anyone to try to get along with my two utaus. First, the one i use more often: Asamori Shiro.

Here's his personality:
朝森 しろ (Asamori Shiro)
Male
14-15
Model Number: AS-018
Birthday: December 29
Height: 5'6''// 168cm
Weight: a few dozen cookie's worth
Character Item(s): Milk Pudding, Milk Chocolate Bar, Cloud, Stuffed Polar Bear,
Bottle of Milk, Spoon, YanYan stick

console games, portable systems, spoons, sunlight,
honey.
Dislikes: Most bitter foods, graveyards, ghosts, cats(they hate him),
bees, old women, water, alchoholic drinks,
forgetting his pride.

Personality: Very arrogant in a stupid way. He boasts about useless things
and gets teased regularly by other utaus. He gets attached very quickly
to people and doesnt like admitting he's wrong.

Also hates liking other people
because he falls in love waaaaay too easily with really odd people.
Cats dont like him and he doesnt like them.Period.
He likes honey but hates bees. And when i say HATES, I mean
detests, loathes, and despises.

Um...Well..he kinda really has this attitude then when you're "his," then he treats you like you're the most precious thing in the world. Honestly, it gets weird.

For his voice samples, you can have him be a kid, an older sounding shonen OTL, and a "guy." Lol. That's what happens when i try to genderbend myself.

his picture is in the shonen category. Available for a friend and sort of a relationship~

Next up~ Is Asane Hana~ Mmmhmm. She's a girl..and uh..here's a short about what she likes:
Name: Hana Asane// Asane Hana (Asane meaning "Morning Sound" and Hana meaning "flower."
You can roughly translate or put this together as, "The sound of a morning flower.")
Number: D12-27
Birthday: December 27
Height: About 5'4''
Weight: "Ehehehe...."
Character Item: Purple Pansies, Pillow, red carnations, feather pen, etc...flower stuffs...
Likes:nice smelling things, nice people, grass, open fields, desserts, and things bigger than her.
Dislikes: Not much. Foul smelling things.. Snakes..

Personality: Is a really awkward and clumsy person. You'd think she's loud at first, but she can also be sensitive. Despite her name, she isn't much of a morning person. She's really curious and likes to be shown around new places.

Here are some of her samples:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xDzUEbvjwao&feature=relmfu
[soundcloud]http://soundcloud.com/user5179945/utau-just-be-friends-hana[/soundcloud]

Here's her chibi-ish picture~
http://tewi.us/tegaki/dblog.php?u=145697&e=1566139
I didn't just copy this out of no where. Made an account and made it myself~
She's available to be in a relationship also...so...anyone interested?

HiddenVenia

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I could see my UTAU Kuro being friends with them is you're interested.

Name: Kuro Fuhyo

Personality:
Kuro is a girl who like to party and dance, though she seems to like getting to know people through video games and games of chess when she's not at a party.  Kuro is the type of girl who will do what she needs to do to get what she wants and not let others stop her. Can have a short temper and behave rudely at times, but aims to please those she likes.

Voice sample if you're interested:
[soundcloud]http://soundcloud.com/veniaeverto/meltdown-kuro[/soundcloud]
Pic: http://s1184.photobucket.com/albums/z336/Cecily_theunseen/Kuro/?action=view&current=redopose.jpg

poundthemochi

Teto's Territory
Still my utau is looking for friends and duet partners so check out his wiki.
Name:Habu Jozo
  Wiki is      http://utau.wikia.com/wiki/Habu_Jozo 

YouTube video sample:
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mKpJz2zG9ok

MioDioDaVinci

Teto's Territory
Interesting characters you've got there! It's been a while since I've seen a really flawed UTAU (I mean as in having faults in their personality, like normal people). I see lots of potential for them. ouo

Also, I would like to offer up my own UTAU for a companionship. =u=

I've never done this sort of thing before, so I'll just include what you included. ouo;;

Name: Crevan
Birthday: Feburary 29
Height: 5'4
Character Item: Large black flash light
Likes: Snooping, stealing, blackmail, sleeping in, teasing, new things (especially ones that can be stolen!), and overcast days.
Dislikes: People staring at her, getting caught, light in general, misplacing things, and overly feminine items (perfumes, make up, pink, etc.).

Personality: Crevan can best be described as a manipulative, lying, two-faced little bugger. Really. She is. That is, until you get to know her. She's more of a Cool Big Sister underneath all that snarkiness. She likes to tease her friends playfully and steal things from them without them knowing, only to give it back a few days later. She always acts in grey morality, doing whatever she wants regardless of who it helps or hurts. Oddly enough, she runs on the logic of "My face is messed up, so why not mess up everyone elses?"

Voice Samples:

[soundcloud]http://soundcloud.com/prepared-for-zombies/oh-god-crevan-has-a-taste-for[/soundcloud]
[soundcloud]http://soundcloud.com/prepared-for-zombies/eyesight-test-crevan[/soundcloud]

Hmm... In hindsight, she's not a very good friend, is she? ouo;;

Miramiee

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
@all~

:bigtears: Aww thanks all. Mmkay. I'll add you guys to the imaginary wiki pages that are going to be up and running soon enough.

@Mio
@w@ Actually, yours is also messed up too(in a really good way)X9. I'd love to see Shiro and her stop fighting because she "borrowed" his candy only to have Hana make things more awkward. Aaahh...friendship.

@All again
Why not RP with them once and a while?

MioDioDaVinci

Teto's Territory
Yes, the lovely "friendship." :sing:

And I'd love to RP! Especially with nice group like you folks. ouo

Which would you prefer: a small RP over the PM system or a full on one over the threads?

Angel

Momo's Minion
Suika can be friends with Shiro~
They can be great friends ^u^

Name: Suika Irie
Height: 151cm
Weight: She keeps it a secret, because she is a robot and an estimate would be around 100 to 110 kg.
Dislikes: Scary things. (Really Scary)
Character Item: Watermelon.

Personality: Suika is a happy, bubbly girl who is slightly naive. When she messes up, she would say 'Gomen ne!' (Sorry!) She likes all UTAU's and hopes to be friends with them. She's in awe of really popular ones and dreams big, to eat all the watermelons in the world. Her costume and colours are those of a watermelon. She loves Kirby the pink round puffball as he loves watermelons as well. Being a robot, she is made of a strong, lost lasting metal, but is coated with materials to imitate human skin. She can eat, however it doesn't help and she has to charge by plugging is a cord in a socket. Without this energy, Suika will get sleepy and eventually shut down, needed to be recharged to start up. She was designed to sing, but she can complete many other things quicker than most people. Water, does not affect her, her internal workings are deep down, and are protected to ensure, they don't get broken. She can fly with built-in rockets in her feet, and has immense strength, yet is unaware of it.

Miramiee

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
@Mio
Mmkay~ I'd like to make a separate thread since...well...i dont know how the PM system works with ALL of us together. So yeah. So...does everyone here want to join the chorus i'm gonna make? I dont know what song yet...but i think so far, it's going to be UR-style. All appends and versions welcome~

@Angel
So just Shiro? XD That's interesting. He's the rude and (scary) monster. Don't be fooled by his face in CLW. He's actually pretty mean. But, i guess he'd have a feeling of wanting to protect Suika...because...well...he's a possessive monster OTL.

Do you have her voice sample?
-------------------------------

mmkay.. I'll add you guys to the almost existing wiki as soon as i figue out how to make it look like everyone else's.

Miramiee

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
@w@ She's really cute~ we could cover happy synthesizer if you want~

:D So...~ They're friends~ Can you RP?

HiddenVenia

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Late response, but I'd try my best to rp with you guys and you're more then welcome to use Kuro's voicebank in a chorus if you'd like.

MioDioDaVinci

Teto's Territory
I'm opening to joining the chorus, not to mention helping with mixing/composing portions if you'd like. ouo And also, I have a WIP RP thread going that we could run with if you guys are open to the idea.

Miramiee

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
MioDioDaVinci link said:
I'm opening to joining the chorus, not to mention helping with mixing/composing portions if you'd like. ouo And also, I have a WIP RP thread going that we could run with if you guys are open to the idea.

:love: Oh~ You have no idea how much this means to me. I have troubles making the voices mix to the song. Is the thread here?

-------------------------
So..yeah. Does anyone also know how to animate?

MioDioDaVinci

Teto's Territory
I'm happy to help. As long as UTAU-Synth doesn't butcher the .usts too much and the song has a relatively visible beat, we're golden. And, believe it or not, I do some animation. I'm mostly in the lip syncing and expressions department, though.

Miramiee

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
MioDioDaVinci link said:
I'm happy to help. As long as UTAU-Synth doesn't butcher the .usts too much and the song has a relatively visible beat, we're golden. And, believe it or not, I do some animation. I'm mostly in the lip syncing and expressions department, though.

Utau Synth? Omg im still such a newbie and this OTL. I do some animation too and that's the exact same thing i do. But anyways..do you know how to work with portraits and stuff like in some of the nico choruses(if you know what i'm talking about)?

I put the song i wanted to do in a different thread...soo...