Unknown UTAU

Info-Chan

SELENA Developer
Tutor
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I need some unknown UTAU to use. I love unknown UTAU, especially if they are absolutely awful. Yep, doesn't matter if CV,VCV, CVVC, or anything. Just some unknown UTAU, good or awful. Please help me find some :creepy:

Vivification

Ruko's Ruffians
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Do you mean unknown as in 'voicebanks that haven't been distrubuted' or 'generally obscure voicebanks'?

SCARYCHEWINGGUM

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I guess there's my UTAU and a friends utau that aren't that popular (hers has a few covers made by other people up, mine only has like 2 bc I suggested them in threads like this one)

My UTAU is called Hiroko, and the most recent banks are in VCV and CVVC - you can find her in the showcase.

My friends UTAU is called Hina Rozu and you can find her here: https://www.youtube.com/heyitshannah1400 It's only in CV right now.

They're not awful per say, but they're definitely not cillia-using-namine-ritsu level

Info-Chan

SELENA Developer
Tutor
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Thanks, and if anyone knows a really bad staticy UTAU that I could use that would be great~

shinami

Procrastination Queen
Tutor
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Hit the random button on old Utau Wiki, haha, best method for finding unused random old bad banks. XD

Reactions: Mitt64

JVウタウ

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
a really bad staticy UTAU

+++ YOU JUST TRIGGERED THE SUGOI KAWAIIDESUYO UKIMUNE NANAOTO!!!111!!!~~~~~~ +++

Recorded on laptop speakers, and with an OTO so good it cannot exist in this plane of existence. *cough*no oto*cough*

Enjoy.

JVウタウ

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
OMG YES THANK YOU! CAN I MARRY YOU!? I WANTED TO FIND A MIKU RECOLOR SO BAD XD
i'm underage sorry ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
But yeah I'm glad you found what you were looking for!
That's my troll UTAU, the fictional owner is a 13 year old weeb boy who wants to become Hatsune Miku, and everything was made to be cringey, so go ahead!
And check out the rest of the Nanaotos! but mine lives up to the name of crap the best of them all //shot
plus imma give a prize to whoever makes her sound wonderful