.UST / .VSQ Requst Thread

SugarSweetVenom

Momo's Minion
Even more requests then before ~ ! A lot of these songs already have usts, however the usts out there  have quite a few problems. I was hoping someone wouldn't mind revamping them ; w ; ...

Lots of Laugh ( Has a ust, it's very rough ; w ; ~ . )
LOL -lots of laugh- - English & Chinese Sub - Hatsune Miku - sm8033594

Japanese Ninja No.1 ( Has a ust, but it's also rough. )
ï½¢Moetron-Subsï½£ Megurine Luka - "Japanese Ninja No.1" PV no Youna Mono (English Lyrics)

Hot Cocoa ( Has a ust, really out of tune. )
【Kagamine Len】 Hot Cocoa ~A restless night's song~ With English & Romaji Lyrics

Evil Food Eater Conchita ( A bit tricky to work with, sounds labored even with high quality voice banks . ) :
【MEIKO】Evil Food Eater Conchita ~English Lyrics~ 【with Kagamine Rin/Len Vocaloid PV】

Greeting from the bottom of the well:
greetings from the bottom of the well- ENG. SUBS :VOCALOID

Yaranaika:
Yaranaika PV (w/ English subtitles)

IrisFlower

Precious Flower with Thorns
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
@ People asking for Conchita UST

Myst has one right here: http://www.4shared.com/file/143173974/5a08693e/ConchitaUST.html

A quick run through with my UTAU Iris and it sounds just fine to me. Grant it she needs to be fit to it first but even without fitting her she sounds good enough(you also might want to double check the modulation on it but nothing a good 'ol select all, region properties, and putting modulation as 0 can't fix).

But, those are simple tuning measures...my point is if you're looking for a Conchita UST...there ya go. xD

Ant

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
SugarSweetVenom link said:
Even more requests then before ~ ! A lot of these songs already have usts, however the usts out there  have quite a few problems. I was hoping someone wouldn't mind revamping them ; w ; ...

ï½¢Moetron-Subsï½£ Megurine Luka - \"Japanese Ninja No.1\" PV no Youna Mono (English Lyrics)

Evil Food Eater Conchita ( A bit tricky to work with, sounds labored even with high quality voice banks . ) :
【MEIKO】Evil Food Eater Conchita ~English Lyrics~ 【with Kagamine Rin/Len Vocaloid PV】

Yaranaika:

Seconding a new Lots of Laugh UST. I might make one this weekend if I get the time...

Jpegurl

Teto's Territory
Ant link said:
[quote author=SugarSweetVenom link=topic=317.msg30671#msg30671 date=1354188274]

ï½¢Moetron-Subsï½£ Megurine Luka - \"Japanese Ninja No.1\" PV no Youna Mono (English Lyrics)

Yaranaika:

Seconding a new Lots of Laugh UST. I might make one this weekend if I get the time...
[/quote]

sm8553148

This one isn't too bad. It's just got a tempo problem. I think the correct tempo is 137.0

Ant

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Jpegurl link said:
[quote author=Ant link=topic=317.msg30708#msg30708 date=1354228296]
[quote author=SugarSweetVenom link=topic=317.msg30671#msg30671 date=1354188274]

Yaranaika:

[/quote]

sm8553148

This one isn't too bad. It's just got a tempo problem. I think the correct tempo is 137.0
[/quote]

That one is still timed weirdly. Like how in "I'll give you lots of laugh" "lots " and "of" should be spaced out more. I guess it's sorta easy to fix but I'd rather have a nice, smooth UST.

Also, anyone know where I can find a good UST of platinum romance?

orahi_shiro

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Hello again!
I have another request~
I'm a huge fan of Pokémon and I saw this video some time ago:
初音ミクSolid「ONE」 V3
This is a cover from a Pokémon song called ONE.
I talked to the .vsqx creator and he told me that he couldn't distribute it so, could anyone make a .ust of this beautiful song please? owo

P

PurinPuff

Kagamine Len - My Everything, All Of It To You (僕のすべて君へのすべて)

僕のすべて君へのすべて
My Everything, All Of It To You
[sub]Music and Lyrics by Retasu-P[/sub]​

[sub]nico: /sm19340418
off vocal: /sm19341349
lyrics: http://yuruguchitorisetto.wordpress.com/2012/11/26/boku-no-subete-kimi-he-no-subete-%E5%83%95%E3%81%AE%E3%81%99%E3%81%B9%E3%81%A6%E5%90%9B%E3%81%B8%E3%81%AE%E3%81%99%E3%81%B9%E3%81%A6-lettucep-feat-kagamine-len/[/sub]

【初音ミク・ナミダ】 信号で二人出会った 【オリジナル】

信号で二人出会った
The Two Met at the Traffic Light
[sub]Music and Lyrics by Empath-P[/sub]​

[sub]nico: /sm19396478
off vocal and lyrics: mediafire.com/?49o3s98hjgc7x8f[/sub]

smeen

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Fish has an .UST, I believe! I heard Nova (CrazyNova) use it before. I'm sure of it. No idea where she got it, you should message her about it.

SugarSweetVenom

Momo's Minion
smeen link said:
Fish has an .UST, I believe! I heard Nova (CrazyNova) use it before. I'm sure of it. No idea where she got it, you should message her about it.
Waaaaaah, are you kidding?! Thank you ; 7 ; <3  !!! I'll try looking that up right now.