UST won't make sound and can't be rendered???

WouldYouRATher

Momo's Minion
I've searched for a similar post every time I remember I have this problem and I haven't been able to find anything, but maybe I'm just not looking stuff up correctly.

I have a Romeo and Cinderella UST, made by HaruVamp on YT. I really liked the UST and got it to work twice. But now, whenever I try to render the file, it goes all the way through the process only to tell me there is an error. It won't play sound in Utau anymore, and I'm certain it's not a voice bank problem, because it comes with a CV ust and a VCV ust, and *none* of my voicebanks I have on my computer can make any sort of sound with the ust anymore, CV or VCV. I've even gone so far as to uninstall the usts, and re-download them, but still, nothing.

Does anyone know why this is happening? I didn't want to post unless I checked the other common problems. The ust is compatible with the voicebanks, i have all the actual UTAU settings set correctly, because it can still render wav. files of every other ust I have, just not the Romeo and Cinderella one.

(It's worth noting that as I was writing this, I downloaded HaruVAmp's romaji version of the ust, then converted it into CV, and I was able to render that one. Still, I don't know what happened with the other usts, and if anyone has an idea why that's been happening I'd love to know lol)

Halo

Icon by Wanpuccino @ DA
Administrator
Defender of Defoko
If you can show a screenshot of the UST and error that would be helpful

Edit: downloaded the UST. it's because the project property as well as the folders of the UST have an & symbol in them. Remove those from the folder names for the UST, as well as the save file name in the project properties, and you're good to go.

Last edited:

WouldYouRATher

Momo's Minion
If you can show a screenshot of the UST and error that would be helpful

Edit: downloaded the UST. it's because the project property as well as the folders of the UST have an & symbol in them. Remove those from the folder names for the UST, as well as the save file name in the project properties, and you're good to go.
ASKAFKASFJASk No way, that's just hilarious. Thanks fer the help, because I honestly wouldn't have figured that out.