UTAMEI

O

Onsei Zuiichi

I have had an epiphany. I was just messing around on Youtube and I found this video
【Kasane Teto】Confront! You Look So Cool!【UTAU Animation-PV】
It gave me some extreme inspiration to make an anime series with utauloids, so I decided to develop a group of talented people to do just that. This group will be called UTAMEI until we (members of the group) vote for a new name.

The positions available are:

Hanasu (Japanese text to speech)
Story writing (English is ok, but it will have to be translated)
Translation (Requires knowledge of English and Japanese)
Character definition (Making personalities for the utauloids that don’t have one)
Scoring (Making music for the scenes)
Modeling (Making/animating/rendering models of the utauloids that will be used. This will most likely be done with MMD)
Artwork (Tracing the rendered frames from the modelers)
Compiling (Putting all of the pictures together with sound)

If you would like to take part in this group, all you have to do is fill out this application. Everything on this application is required unless it has (Optional) in front of it.

Name:
Position of interest:
Email:
(Optional) What you would like to learn:
(Optional) What you can teach:
(Optional) Favorite anime
(Optional) What you like about said anime:

I’m not going to be telling anyone that they can’t join. the only reason you have to fill out an application is because I need a record of who is doing what in the group. Until further notice, we will be conducting business by email. Once we have a decently sized group (about five people in each position) we will elect leaders of each position. If you need to contact me for any reason, my email address is: onseizuiichi@gmail.com

If you can think of anymore positions, just leave a comment suggesting that it be added to the list.

A

Adlez

Wow, this sounds really cool!  I'd love to be part of this, although I'm not sure if there's much I can do..

Name: Adlez27
Position of interest: Character definition or Story writing?
Email: samletsequoia@hotmail.com
(Optional) What you would like to learn: Hanasu
(Optional) What you can teach: Hm...
(Optional) Favorite anime: HOMESTUCK lol
(Optional) What you like about said anime: Okay I know it's not actually an anime, but there's this really great group of people on Tumblr working together to produce an episode.  I think that this group can be awesome too!

PKLpikachu

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Sounds like a cool idea!

Name: PKLpikachu
Position of interest: Hanasu
Email: pklpikachu@yahoo.com
(Optional) What you would like to learn: Translating between English and Japanese
(Optional) What you can teach: Hanasu, I guess
(Optional) Favorite anime: Cardcaptor Sakura
(Optional) What you like about said anime: It was one of the first anime that I watched, so it holds a special place in my heart.

SakisCookie

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Name: Saki
Position of interest: Character definition, story writing
Email: anotheremailyay@gmail.com
(Optional) What you would like to learn: The Japanese language would be nice lol
(Optional) What you can teach: I dunno. Creative writing skills?
(Optional) Favorite anime: Unf I can't pick. Tie between Fullmetal Alchemist and Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni
(Optional) What you like about said anime: Anticipation, attachment to the characters, the fan fiction opportunities ~

baye

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Name: Fuuko (or F-ko)
Position of interest: Hanasu, Story writing, Character definition,
Email:fkoutau@mail.com
(Optional) What you would like to learn: Modeling/Art
(Optional) What you can teach: Hanasu, Story-writing, character making
(Optional) Favorite anime: Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood
(Optional) What you like about said anime: The plot, all of the characters and how they grow/change. I also love the setting/time period.

UtauYork

Teto's Territory
I guess I could try to join? ovo I've gotten my computer fixed, so I have the ability to do so, now.

Name: Keerii
Position of interest: Hanasu, Story Writing, Character definition, Compiling, Artwork
Email: utauvenice@hotmail.com
(Optional) What you would like to learn: Translating, scoring, modeling.
(Optional) What you can teach: Anything in my position of interest, I suppose?
(Optional) Favorite anime: .... Death Note?
(Optional) What you like about said anime: Not quite sure. The fact that you had to stop and think about it, sometimes.

UTAUBeginner:D

Teto's Territory
Name: YumiStar
Position of interest: Character definition
Email: kaylarox11@yahoo.com
(Optional) What you would like to learn: Hanasu
(Optional) What you can teach: Sorry.. I got nothing.. T-T
(Optional) Favorite anime: Chobits
(Optional) What you like about said anime: I found it to be very good, plus Chii is kawaii~ So.. yeah.

JiriJiri

Momo's Minion
Name: Jiri
Position of interest: HANASU / Character definition / Story Writing / Compiling
Email: jiririnri@gmail.com
(Optional) What you would like to learn: Modelling and scoring... 'v'
(Optional) What you can teach: Mmm basic Japanese and drawing... I guess... ;;;
(Optional) Favorite anime: Inazuma eleven / Kuroko no Basket / wow I have too many to list down. ;;;
(Optional) What you like about said anime: Boys... Teenage boys... Seiyuus panting because sports anime, y'know.

Lemondolly

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
I would like to help but I gotta think of what I'm gonna do first ^^"

TT_TT I tried this like a month ago and why didn't mine work

O

Onsei Zuiichi

This isn't starting up as well as i thought it would...