[Utau group] THE DERE SQUAD

Kuku Klock

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
So, its been a while since i first did this idea. (i didn't post it here but meh) So, I had teh brilliant idea to have a group of Utau centered areound, you guessed it: Dere! You don't have to make an entirely new Utau for this at all if you don't want to. but if you do, feel free to, I'm not stopping you!

And here is our list, I would perfer VCV or CVVC voicebanks, but if ya have a really good CV, toss it in here! this is NOT first come first serve. when i make teh group, i will most likely have a skype and most likely i will be mixing.

Fill out zeh form please~

Name of Utau:
Which Dere:
Sample of Voice:
Type of Voice bank:

Available Dere:
Tsundere(classic and Modern)
Kuudere
Yandere
Yangire
Himedere
oujodere
deredere
undere
Bodere
dandere
hajidere
hinedere
kanedere
kamidere
mayadere
sadodere
Ojidere

Reactions: RaccoonButler

RaccoonButler

Founder of The Church of Mawarine Shuu
Defender of Defoko
So, its been a while since i first did this idea. (i didn't post it here but meh) So, I had teh brilliant idea to have a group of Utau centered areound, you guessed it: Dere! You don't have to make an entirely new Utau for this at all if you don't want to. but if you do, feel free to, I'm not stopping you!

And here is our list, I would perfer VCV or CVVC voicebanks, but if ya have a really good CV, toss it in here! this is NOT first come first serve. when i make teh group, i will most likely have a skype and most likely i will be mixing.

Fill out zeh form please~

Name of Utau:
Which Dere:
Sample of Voice:
Type of Voice bank:

Available Dere:
Tsundere(classic and Modern)
Kuudere
Yandere
Yangire
Himedere
oujodere
deredere
undere
Bodere
dandere
hajidere
hinedere
kanedere
kamidere
mayadere
sadodere
Ojidere

Wow, I have never heard of like 80% of these deres

I'd sign up but I'm unsure, does your UTAU have to be released and is it alright if they are unfinished but fully functional? (Finished base pitch, unfinished supporting pitches)

danlof99

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Name of Utau: Danny Hakaine
Which Dere: Yandere
Sample of Voice: Now I'n writing from my phone cause I'm at work... check on my soundcloud
Type of Voice bank: VCV/CVVC

Danny Hakaine is my main utau... atm he doesn't have a wiki page with a nice description, but I'm going to make it... I can tell you that he's a yandere, especially for Namine Ritsu, his crush. He has two different appends (both have to be released cause the new banks are wip... I have a 7 pitches powerscale and a 3 pitches soft bank. He'll have soon a core bank).

Skiyoshi 十三

Lotus#12915
Defender of Defoko
Name of Utau: Kinoa Irotei
Which Dere: Kuudere
Sample of Voice: (WIP 2.0 VCV)
(Currently public VCV)
Type of Voice bank: VCV

If she's not up to standard, I can make a new bank/character for this.

Kuku Klock

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Wow, I have never heard of like 80% of these deres

I'd sign up but I'm unsure, does your UTAU have to be released and is it alright if they are unfinished but fully functional? (Finished base pitch, unfinished supporting pitches)
As long as they are fully functional its fine.