Resolved UTAU wiki help needed! (gonna need an admin for this one;;)

Nights

Teto's Territory
Hello!

So a VERY LONG TIME AGO I had a page made for my UTAU Bobbi Navine on the 2.0 wiki, but due to someone being childish and editing the page over and over again to annoy me I had asked for the page to be locked so they would not have access to it anymore and I would be the only one able to edit it. Problem is, I have also not had access to it for years as I forgot my log in details and I most likely don't have access to the old email I used anyway, even if I remembered which one it was lmAO;;;

I just wanted to ask if it was possible to have an admin to delete the page so I can remake it? The old info on there makes me cringe it's gotta go ghdfgjhfdh

Also would I be able to get the Bobby Navine derivative page deleted as well? It's no longer needed~

I've tried to send an email to the wiki but the email function doesn't work, and I've asked on Twitter a few times but the problem didn't get resolved and I would really like to update my UTAU's page ;___;

Here's the original thread of me asking to get the page locked btw: https://twitter.com/GalaxyPlatinum/status/388386077457002496

Many thanks!~

Last edited:

MystSaphyr

Procrastinator Extraordinaire
Administrator
Defender of Defoko
Hey! Apologies for the wait! I've unlocked Bobbi's page and deleted Bobby's, let me know if you need anything else!