utauloid can sound human?

人ロボット歌

Momo's Minion
so i would like to have a really human sounding utau, when i went to research everything i found was just to improve the quality of sorority.
so I wanted to know if I needed to change the software or improve usts or if there was any reclist that could make it sound like a human

if you know of any voicebank that sounds human i would like to know

MoaHarbour

Momo's Minion
Here's some of my recommendations

- Anna Nyui she has a very wide variety of voicebanks. I like to use her colorful VB bundle but her RAW VB is also very good. She also has plenty of extra sounds in her voicebanks like vocal fry, glottal stops, and breaths. She can sound soft, powerful, mature, and high-pitched!

- Shione Ruto. A mature, female voice. Again, very wide variety of voicebanks. My personal favorites are her power voicebanks. She also has plenty of extras in her voicebanks. Rolled r's, many different types of end breaths, glottal stops, and vocal fry.

- Itako Tohoku. Youthful female voice. She only has one VB, but it includes strong and weak appends. Overall she's very beginner friendly imo.

- Misaki Koizumi, she has a mature soft voice. I don't use her much since I prefer power, but she is good for realism.

Keep in mind, there's almost no voicebank that sounds human right out the gate. It heavily depends on your flags, resamplers, mixing, tuning, etc. I mostly use Moresampler and Doppeltler64.

Here's some of my flag combinations I like to use:

CLE0B70Y0H0F0BY6P (With doppeltler64, makes voices less nasally and clearer)

Mt-50Ms7 (With moresampler, makes the voice much softer)

Mt50Ms7 (With moresampler, makes the voice tenser and more powerful)

Hope this helps!

Reactions: 人ロボット歌

IO+

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Make it sound humans is somewhat subjective, in my opinion. It's a combination of mix, tune, experience etc.

These day we have option(paid) with software like SynthV, CeVIO, Vocaloid 6 and Neutrino (free), these software have an AI assistance and some of them base around AI itself.

Since you ask about utau then i recommend a Renri Yamine, it's well known for a high quality voicebank.

Reactions: 人ロボット歌

人ロボット歌

Momo's Minion

- Anna Nyui she has a very wide variety of voicebanks. I like to use her colorful VB bundle but her RAW VB is also very good. She also has plenty of extra sounds in her voicebanks like vocal fry, glottal stops, and breaths. She can sound soft, powerful, mature, and high-pitched!

- Shione Ruto. A mature, female voice. Again, very wide variety of voicebanks. My personal favorites are her power voicebanks. She also has plenty of extras in her voicebanks. Rolled r's, many different types of end breaths, glottal stops, and vocal fry.

- Itako Tohoku. Youthful female voice. She only has one VB, but it includes strong and weak appends. Overall she's very beginner friendly imo.

- Misaki Koizumi, she has a mature soft voice. I don't use her much since I prefer power, but she is good for realism.

Keep in mind, there's almost no voicebank that sounds human right out the gate. It heavily depends on your flags, resamplers, mixing, tuning, etc. I mostly use Moresampler and Doppeltler64.

Hope this helps!
thanks! sometimes I forget moresamples because I don't know how to use them properly, and the utaloids I found one better than the other! mainly the softs of shione ruto

人ロボット歌

Momo's Minion

Hope this helps!
Sorry for the question, but where can I download the Moresamplers?