VCV can't sing!

Chokochi

Momo's Minion
Hi, I have weard problem with Ritsu and other UTUA with VCV voice. Well, wen I wright  her lirycs so sing, she don't sing it. Like, that voice wont egsist. I put proparly lirics by copy, pase.
Plese help  :C

Mametchi

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Are you putting the lyrics in like "- お" "o や" "a す" "u み" or "お" "や" "す" "み"?
As VCV UTAU aren't programmed like CV UTAU, so they can't just sing CV notes like "la" the lyrics need to be written like "(previous vowel) la" or "- la".

stormylullaby

Always Watching You
Global Mod
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Don't put the scientific pitch (for example, F4) after the notes. Ritsu's banks run on a prefix map, & they render based on what note is in the UST.

So yeah, just don't put the F4 after the lyrics, they'll render on their own.

Asuka

Teto's Territory
EDIT: Oh, looks like you got help on DeviantArt :smile:

I don't use VCV VB's often so I might not help much but I can try.
When you say you put in "- あA3", first don't include the A3 if it's not part of the alias. I don't have Ritsu's VB so I can't say for sure, but the VCV voicebanks I have right now doesn't have any pitch and the likes.

Ah, but you're copying and pasting it. This will only work if you're using UTAU in Japanese. Meaning there is no GIBBERISH. If it's in gibberish, do yourself a favor and get Japanese Locale to turn all those symbols into Japanese.

And instead of copying and pasting, try getting a Japanese keyboard (not like physically, but google up how to install a Japanese keyboard. If you have Windows 7, just go to Control Panel and look at something along the lines of Region, Local, Time, Date, or Language and it should be quite simple from there). So with that keyboard, you can input in what you want rather than copying and pasting.