VCV Rendering and Playback Sounds... Slightly off? [Resolved]

Asuka

Teto's Territory
Despite being an UTAU user for some time now, I've only recently started using VCV voicebanks and .ust's. It's relatively easy to use, really, but I'm got a small problem that as I, as a beginner, do not know how to "fix."

[soundcloud]https://soundcloud.com/rinngn/sample-vcv[/soundcloud]

This is a sample of "Our Let-It-Be" using Tomi's voicebank, which just happens to be VCV. It's my first time using it, but I have seen others use VCV. But unlike other songs I've heard, VCV utau's sound very fluent and clean. I'm just being a total newbie right now and I have no clue how to "fix" it (whatever it is) so that Tomi can sound clean.

It's not Tomi's voicebank for sure (as it happens with Miko's lite voicebank as well), and probably not the .ust (probably), so I'm guessing I'm just missing something. If anyone could help me, I would really appreciate that help! Thank you >v<

Halo

Icon by Wanpuccino @ DA
Administrator
Defender of Defoko
Re: VCV Rendering and Playback Sounds... Slightly off?

Actually that's
really about it.

However, you haven't crossfaded it so it's a tad jumpy. You just need to clear/fit it like normal, making doubly sure to click the P2P3/ACPT buttons.

Asuka

Teto's Territory
Re: VCV Rendering and Playback Sounds... Slightly off?

Halo link said:
Actually that's
really about it.

However, you haven't crossfaded it so it's a tad jumpy. You just need to clear/fit it like normal, making doubly sure to click the P2P3/ACPT buttons.

Ohh, that's right *^* The crossfade!
It all makes sense now >v< Thank you so much!