VOCALOID Category Subforums Suggestion

samth1815

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Not sure if I put this in the right section... if a mod feels it necessary to move it please do so!

Alright so I tend to frequent the VOCALOID category here on UTAForum, and I was just wondering if it would be too much to ask to maybe add some subforums in the VOCALOID category? Maybe a section for news, a section for covers, etc so everything isn't just dumped together there in that one category.

Just a simple suggestion!

Thank you for your time!

Reactions: Xuu

Xuu

Ask me about Synthesizer V
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I'd like this, I'm actually pretty active in there too, and I'd appreciate subforums~
(A section for plugins would be nice just so I can find that one UTAU-Tuning plugin otl)

Reactions: samth1815

Tema

Living Katsudon
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I'd like this, I'm actually pretty active in there too, and I'd appreciate subforums~
(A section for plugins would be nice just so I can find that one UTAU-Tuning plugin otl)

Pssst, the plugin's over here :wink:

I like the idea, because VO is intimidating to me for some reason and therefore I end up getting 99% of my Vocaloid info from this forum :tongue:

Reactions: Xuu

IrisFlower

Precious Flower with Thorns
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I think another option could be to be able to put stuff like covers and originals in the Creativity section? Instead of that part being exclusive to UTAU stuff, we can put Vocaloid stuff in their too. since lets be honest...lots of UTAU people have Vocaloids too. Just another option is all! But I like the idea of having a few more areas for Vocaloid stuff. I know this forum was really built for the UTAU community but at the same time I feel like it's grown from that? And the title even says "Vocal Synthesis Fan Forum" so...