VoicerVSVoiced² - [Work in progress]

What kind of song would you like to sing/make sing the members ?

• Pierrot - Miku Hatsune

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Eat me - Gumi Megpoid

• Joking Speaker - Miku Hatsune

• Fire Flower - Len Kagamine

• Matryoshka - Gumi & Miku Hatsune

• I=Fantasy - SeeU

• Meltdown - Rin Kagamine

• Eyesight Test - Gumi Megpoid

• Love is war - Miku Hatsune

• Magnet - Luka Megurine & Miku Hatsune

• Bacterial contamination - Miku Hatsune

• Imagination forest - IA

• IA IA ★ Night of Desire - IA

• Capricio Farce (The limit is set to 5 Voicers if it is choosen)

• Wavefile - Miku Hatsune

• Lily ★ Lily Burning Night - Lily

• Passion

• An Unstable Girl

• Dear

• Romeo and Cinderella - Miku Hatsune

• Hello/How Are you

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

IrisFlower

Precious Flower with Thorns
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I actually voted for I=Fantasy cause I'm not a huge fan of Night of Desire...not even close to being one of my favorite songs;; u_u....but I can suck it up and try I guess since we can't go about pleasing everyone unfortunately.

If things don't work out this time we should try a ballad or something, especially if speed is the main issue.

MikaHeru-Chan

Teto's Territory
I'm really pissed off, trying to please other people. I'm changing it one more time, it'll be MY Descision, and drop out if you can't handle this choice ! It as a slow motion tempo, and I consider it as not too high for guys u___u plus there is a Ust for it u___u The song name is Far Cherry Binding By Luka Megurine. Before saying " I don't know that sooooooooong @__@ " Here you go.【波音リツ・キレ音源】結遠桜抄【UTAU】+UST IDC If you don't like it, i'm just really pissed off !

Antonx9

Teto's Territory
Ah, I am sorry if it angered you. >w< But, it really is hard to please everyone. That Is why there's something like voting where at least the majority could be pleased. And in this case, the majority didn't get their two times, and of course that would leave fewer people pleased. Which is why I suggested a quick re-voting in this thread.

I could try that song. Again, I haven't heard it earlier, so I'll have to train on singing it.
Just another suggestion, of some songs I think everyone should know.

Mozaik Role (Goes together with the first chorus too!)
Magnet
From Y to Y (Slow and not high at all.)
Torinoko City
Monochrome Blue Sky
Senbonzakura
Love is War (I think that the NicoNico Chorus version I heard was really cool. <3)

It makes it easier if the majority can choose. Now again, I am only stating my opinion, so sorry if this is a little irritating to read. ;w; I will stay in the chorus nonetheless.

SakisCookie

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Oh dear...I wasn't trying to say that IA IA Night of Desire didn't please me. I just needed to listen to it a lot because I was unfamiliar with it...

I'm going to have to do that for this new song, too. I've never heard it before in my life. But I'm still willing to do it. I'm not complaining. DX

Fawkesy

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I think maybe for the next VoicerVSVoiced there should be fewer options to chose from.
We had 21 choices this time around and that's a lot. The most votes any one of them got was 2, so next time only give 3-4 choices of songs to chose from.
Just my opinion though.
But I will be participating in this new song you chose, it sounds purty~

IrisFlower

Precious Flower with Thorns
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
MikaHeru-Chan link said:
I'm really pissed off, trying to please other people. I'm changing it one more time, it'll be MY Descision, and drop out if you can't handle this choice ! It as a slow motion tempo, and I consider it as not too high for guys u___u plus there is a Ust for it u___u The song name is Far Cherry Binding By Luka Megurine. Before saying \" I don't know that sooooooooong @__@ \" Here you go.【波音リツ・キレ音源】結遠桜抄【UTAU】+UST IDC If you don't like it, i'm just really pissed off !

IrisFlower link said:
I actually voted for I=Fantasy cause I'm not a huge fan of Night of Desire...not even close to being one of my favorite songs;; u_u....but I can suck it up and try I guess since we can't go about pleasing everyone unfortunately.

If things don't work out this time we should try a ballad or something, especially if speed is the main issue.

I wasn't saying that to be passive aggressive towards you or anything, or to make you angry. I was saying it cause it's true. If you go about trying to make everyone happy you'll end up getting frustrated which is why I said that I'd deal with singing Night of Desire even though it's not my favorite. I don't hate it but it just wasn't my first choice that's all.

That being said for everyone else who said they'd have to listen to get used to it that's just a natural thing. If you've never heard a song before you can't expect to get it right the first time and you're going to have to listen to it a few times to get it right. Same for this new one we're doing...I like it but I've never heard it before so I'm going to have to listen a few times to get the hang of it. It's nothing to get angry about really, it's just something people have to do if they've never heard it before.

HarazokiYuki

Momo's Minion
I'm fine with this new song. It sounds nice  :sing:

I'll download it on my phone so I can listen to it and get it stuck in my mind.

Sorry about not knowing what IA IA Night of Desire was; I never listen to a lot of Vocaloid music because my parents hate it... :blink:

MikaHeru-Chan

Teto's Territory
IrisFlower link said:
[quote author=MikaHeru-Chan link=topic=2663.msg22759#msg22759 date=1345175209]
I'm really pissed off, trying to please other people. I'm changing it one more time, it'll be MY Descision, and drop out if you can't handle this choice ! It as a slow motion tempo, and I consider it as not too high for guys u___u plus there is a Ust for it u___u The song name is Far Cherry Binding By Luka Megurine. Before saying \" I don't know that sooooooooong @__@ \" Here you go.【波音リツ・キレ音源】結遠桜抄【UTAU】+UST IDC If you don't like it, i'm just really pissed off !

IrisFlower link said:

I wasn't saying that to be passive aggressive towards you or anything, or to make you angry. I was saying it cause it's true. If you go about trying to make everyone happy you'll end up getting frustrated which is why I said that I'd deal with singing Night of Desire even though it's not my favorite. I don't hate it but it just wasn't my first choice that's all.

That being said for everyone else who said they'd have to listen to get used to it that's just a natural thing. If you've never heard a song before you can't expect to get it right the first time and you're going to have to listen to it a few times to get it right. Same for this new one we're doing...I like it but I've never heard it before so I'm going to have to listen a few times to get the hang of it. It's nothing to get angry about really, it's just something people have to do if they've never heard it before.
[/quote]

What made me pissed off, is that people didn't reflect about anything for the chorus song. that's all. Why are you going in defensive ? I'm just pissed off because I changed the song so many times.
Harazoki Yuki link said:
I'm fine with this new song. It sounds nice  :sing:

I'll download it on my phone so I can listen to it and get it stuck in my mind.

Sorry about not knowing what IA IA Night of Desire was; I never listen to a lot of Vocaloid music because my parents hate it... :blink:

It's okay ! Like I said, is that you (talking of every one else) didn't took something you could all do...

To clarify again, It's just a collective thing, each of you didn't made/wrote something bad that made me angy, okay ? I'm just a bit tired and school isn't started that i'm stressed, And I want to say to all of you that I apolgize to make my angry come out here, it shouldn't be like that I'm sorry about it...

Little edit : I wanted to say thanks to you people for you kindness and patience toward me, I know I'm not the best person ever, but I will do the same, and I'm sorry if I did things that weren't respectful, i'll try to not be angry anymore.. No, I promise it ! Thankies for all the commentaries, guys ! It's really appreciated !

Antonx9

Teto's Territory
What we need for this chorus to work now, is to make things organised. It's good to set a deadline - it doesn't have to be too soon, since everyone has school and stuff coming up, but it's always good to have a deadline to avoid postponing the chorus further. ^^

And then, let's decide the song now. The song you suggested is fine for me. If anyone has any objections, they should state them, since it's too troublesome to change song when everyone is already recording/learning it. Everyone should listen to it and see if they are able to sing it. (To avoid the thing that happened with Hello How Are You)

I'll begin training myself too when it's set. <3

MikaHeru-Chan

Teto's Territory
My school starts august 30, and I can mix the song and make the PV art In my free time, so maybe you can give recording for august 30 ?

HarazokiYuki

Momo's Minion
MikaHeru-Chan link said:
My school starts august 30, and I can mix the song and make the PV art In my free time, so maybe you can give recording for august 30 ?

Sounds alright with me! ^_^ Do you mind posting lyrics in Romaji?

MikaHeru-Chan

Teto's Territory
Te o sa shi da shi ta ra
fu ru fu yu ni fu re ta
u su be ni no mo do te
ka wa shi ta yu bi ki ri
e ta no su ki ma ka ra
no so i ta ma ru i ma ru i
o tsu ki sa ma shi a wa se to
ta ku sa n su ta e ta i ka ra
ko no mi ga chi ru to ki ma de so ba
ni~i to ku da sa i a na ta da ke
o mo u da ke de so me ru ho do
ko no ma ma na ga ru shi ki o yu i
te na ga me te i ta i aa~

yu ka ri o shi n ji te
ma wa se ta ha na bi ra
i no chi no ka ki ri o
sa sa ge te sa ka se te
so re wa ma da a ta ta
ka i ko ro ki se tsu no i to tsu ni a e ta
sa i sho wa o do ro ki mo shi ta ke do
shi ta u ko do ni wa ke wa na i
wa ra i ka ke te ku re ta ko do i chi zu ni mi te
ku re ta ko o~o to
a se zu ni ma da no ko ru no wa su re~e
nu i tsu i tsu ma de mo
sa i ka i ni yo ri a za ya ka ni na ru de sho
tsu zi ka ra i ku do mo ko to ba ga a re ba to o mo u
i ma i chi do a no hi no
yo o ni da ka re te
so no u de so no ko e o ta da ta
da ka n zi te i ta i
na ka zu ni
o re zu ni
ka wa ra na i mo no
ma da wa ta shi wa ko ko ni no ba sho ni
i ma su ka ra a na ta da ke
o mo u da ke de so me ru ha do
ko no ma ma na ga ru shi ki o yu i te na
ga me te i ta i a~a

Here you go !!! <3

HarazokiYuki

Momo's Minion
MikaHeru-Chan link said:
Te o sa shi da shi ta ra
fu ru fu yu ni fu re ta
u su be ni no mo do te
ka wa shi ta yu bi ki ri
e ta no su ki ma ka ra
no so i ta ma ru i ma ru i
o tsu ki sa ma shi a wa se to
ta ku sa n su ta e ta i ka ra
ko no mi ga chi ru to ki ma de so ba
ni to ku da sa i a na ta da ke
o mo u da ke de so me ru ho do
ko no ma ma na ga ru shi ki o yu i
te na ga me te i ta i aa~

yu ka ri o shi n ji te
ma wa se ta ha na bi ra
i no chi no ka ki ri o
sa sa ge te sa ka se te
so re wa ma da a ta ta
ka i ko ro ki se tsu no i to tsu ni a e ta
sa i sho wa o do ro ki mo shi ta ke do
shi ta u ko do ni wa ke wa na i
wa ra i ka ke te ku re ta ko do i chi zu ni mi te
ku re ta ko o~o to
a se zu ni ma da no ko ru no wa su re~e
nu i tsu i tsu ma de mo
sa i ka i ni yo ri a za ya ka ni na ru de sho
tsu zi ka ra i ku do mo ko to ba ga a re ba to o mo u
i ma i chi do a no hi no
yo o ni da ka re te
so no u de so no ko e o ta da ta
da ka n zi te i ta i
na ka zu ni
o re zu ni
ka wa ra na i mo no
ma da wa ta shi wa ko ko ni ni no ba sho ni
i ma su ka ra a na ta da ke
a mo u da ke de so me ru ha do
ko no ma ma na ga ru shi ki o yu i te na
ga me te i ta i a~a

Here you go !!! <3

Thank you!~

Fawkesy

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Meep! I just got a job, and totally forgot about this. xD I'm terrible. I'll record tonight. <3