Volume Fade-In Effect Plugin Request

Do0m

Momo's Minion
Hello, I'm new to UTAU and this site and I'm still learning some stuff but I've got the basics down.

The songs from the UTAU covers I'm working on have some Fade-in effects in them. I've attempted to replicate the effect on one of my USTs by manually rising the volume of each note. I'm wondering if there's a plugin for that kind of effect.
I know I can make the same effect with audio editing programs such as Audacity but It's a hassle to edit the same song but with different voices used

But if there's already a plugin that does that please tell me :-)

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
A majority of the work done on music happens in the DAW, or digital audio workstation. Using UTAU is only one small step of the process of working on a song. If you'd like to become more familiar with mixing, you may want to watch St. Defoko's workshop.

The key thing you may be looking for is automation. The way you can add volume automation depends on the specific DAW you're using, so you can look up "(name of daw) automation" in Google.

The DAW being used in our workshop is Reaper, but there are many other choices you can try. The first section of this resource page has a list of free software and software with free trials.

Do0m

Momo's Minion
A majority of the work done on music happens in the DAW, or digital audio workstation. Using UTAU is only one small step of the process of working on a song. If you'd like to become more familiar with mixing, you may want to watch St. Defoko's workshop.

The key thing you may be looking for is automation. The way you can add volume automation depends on the specific DAW you're using, so you can look up "(name of daw) automation" in Google.

The DAW being used in our workshop is Reaper, but there are many other choices you can try. The first section of this resource page has a list of free software and software with free trials.

I don't really have a DAW right now. Most of my USTs are just vocal recreations and I simply use Audacity to add the instrumental. I prefer to just use the UTAU software