What are some easy modifiers I can use to drastically change Teto's voice?

Norf

Momo's Minion
I just discovered the big modifiers like Envelope/Pitch/Flags a few days ago and - sort of - know how to use them, but are there any other modifiers that can change her voice? I've heard a few other Teto voices(not the synthv afaik) and am curious what I can do to lose the stock voice.
(If this makes sense, I'm pretty new to the vocal synthesis world and might have a few things wrong)

Halo

Icon by Wanpuccino @ DA
Administrator
Defender of Defoko
Teto has secondary and tertiary voice banks that are different on a recording level. Download her strong and whisper banks and try getting them to work :smile: It'll give you a lot more to play with.

Norf

Momo's Minion
Teto has secondary and tertiary voice banks that are different on a recording level. Download her strong and whisper banks and try getting them to work :smile: It'll give you a lot more to play with.
Will they work with the English voicebank? It isn't a huge problem if they aren't, that's just the main bank I use.
(But, if I have to figure out the standard one for the extra banks, that's no biggie, just something else to learn)

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
All of her other voicebanks are Japanese, so you'll either need to work on Japanese songs, or familiarize yourself with Japanese sounds and how they can fit into English words.

Norf

Momo's Minion
All of her other voicebanks are Japanese, so you'll either need to work on Japanese songs, or familiarize yourself with Japanese sounds and how they can fit into English words.

Understood.
I was toying around with the JP voicebank last night and it honestly sounded a lot better than the English, learning it won't be so bad.

Reactions: Kiyoteru