What did you last eat?

irei1as

Teto's Territory
Last night. Boiled rice with vegetables made with curry and honey.
It was sweet but also extremely hot.
As dessert I had a pair of toasts with strawberry jam.

Raiyux

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Last thing I drank (and am still drinking) was juice. Can't remember what kind it is, but it's good. XD
And for lunch I had a crappy coney dog with a side of crappy fries from the school cafeteria. *shivers*

Now I'm hungry from reading these and am going to eat an oatmeal-raisin cookie. :D

IrisFlower

Precious Flower with Thorns
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I had a chocolate glazed donut with pink sprinkles and then five mini chocolate glazed donuts. /fatassmoment

I'm about to go dig into some left over honey mustard chicken in a few minutes lol /srsfatassmoment

D

dCatharsis

Meat (lomo vetado, idk how to say it in English) with french fries c:
That was my lunch, though :U now's Elevenses* so I'll drink some tea and eat a sandwich I guess.

* Wikipedia says: In many Spanish-speaking cultures the term las onces (the elevens in Spanish) is used to describe a similar meal. Among Chileans, the tradition was known as under the same name, although in modern times, it has shifted in most respects to later in the afternoon, more closely reflecting the pattern of British "tea time".

DesiDesuHa

Momo's Minion
To put it simply, Indian leftovers re-purposed into soup....gotta love Mom for getting rid of the stuff no one would eat otherwise.  :smile:

Darnit it, it's midnight but I just realized I have four boxes of Girl Scout cookies in the kitchen... Gaaahhh~~~, so hungry....

faerimagic

Ruko's Ruffians
Chicken soup in a bread bowl, a chocolate chip cookie, some bites of a tomato and mozzerella panini, and some chips. And Lemonade. Yay for Panera Bread!