What do :C

JoTehDemonicPickle

Momo's Minion
So, I've been feeling kind of lonely in the UTAU community lately. I'm not as active as I would like to be, that's a part of it I guess. However, I just figured out that the last friend I have that uses UTAU quit. She's not using it anymore. I was so looking forward to talking to her about doing duets with our UTAUs...but I can't now ;A;

I've just been feeling really lonely. I was wondering, has anyone else had this happen to them before? And what did you do to.."cope" with it, I guess? I want to have friends in the community but I'm all alone now and don't know what to do.

Asuka

Teto's Territory
*pat pat*

Well, there was a time that I quit updating my UTAU because it wouldn't work. No matter how much I tried, UTAU just wouldn't sing for me, so I was really really sad. I didn't have any UTAU friends back then, none of my friends used UTAU, and the one that was interested just never really downloaded it. So when I couldn't hear my UTAU sing, it was like I lost a friend (though, she was mine, but another person voiced her).

But since I have a new UTAU, she's made me feel so much better, especially when I hear that she sounds great. So I guess my situation wasn't much like yours, but I do feel you.

If you're fine with it, could you be my friend as well? :uhuhu:
My UTAU and I have "friends" here, but we don't go as far as dueting with each other.. Just "friends" in the UTAU wikia page, so I would love to have a friend that would talk to me.

JoTehDemonicPickle

Momo's Minion
Uguuuuuuu...That would make me so happy ;A; <3 I just want to have people to talk with and to share my interest in UTAU with...It would mean a lot to me. Thanks so much ;u; <33

Ono

Teto's Territory
Awwh ;A; /welcomes you with open arms
You can be my friend. I mean, if you want to.
Better yet, you can make alot of friends over by UtauOnline.
Everyone over there is very friendly.

Ant

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
You could try joining a project group of some kind. Not sure how they work exactly but from how it seems, it's like a group of people that make/use UTAUs and collaborate on things. That would be fun and you'd get to meet lots of new UTAU users.

Asuka

Teto's Territory
Yupp a lot of friendly people are on here.
Drop by the chat box and have a conversation around here c:

Olivia

Tutor
Tutor
Defender of Defoko
Oh man. :/
I haven't had that happen to me *yet* since I'm still pretty new in the community, but I sympathize with you...
Well, if it helps, I definitely wouldn't mind a friend! That is, if you'd like to be my friend, of course. So if you want to do duets or just talk I'll be here! ouo