What is the largest VB you've Recorded?

★StarsNeverStop★

Princess Of The Stars
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
What is the largest VB you've Recorded?
This can be a voice with multiple pitches, multiple appends or both :D (Multiple languages can count as well if they were all in 1 package)

My largest voicebank is HQ and it has 9 VCV pitches (3 Voices with 3 pitches each) :smile:
If I count english as well it about 12 almost 13 once i finish recording VCCV Shimmering Stars XD

Kitcat190

Defoko's Slaves
Defender of Defoko
Size wise, I don't think anything beats my original CVVC English with 1.2 GB

The largest voicebank I've recorded isn't exactly done because it's in the process of being updated but it's the complete HG set with 3 main vocals with 10 vcv folders in total + CV growl

LunarConstruct

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Hmmmm well it's not complete yet, but Merisdae will definitely be the biggest bank I've ever done. Altogether, she will have 101 total banks, organized like this:
4 languages (Japanese CVVCV, Korean CVVC, English VCCV, French CVVC+)
Within each language, 5 appends (bloodmoon=power, bluemoon=whisper, crescentmoon=core, fullmoon=mature, newmoon=childish)
Within each append, 5 pitches (G3,C4,G4,B4,D5)
+one monopitch monoappend bank of Varae, a language made by a friend and I as the native language of our UTAUs.

✧ Elfrida ✧

The Space Witch
Defender of Defoko
The largest bank I've currently created is Majo Yokoshima Rogue VCCV English. It's only 4 pitches, but considering it's VCCV thats pretty big for my second attempt at recording a full VCCV bank.

Nohkara

Pronouns: He/him
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Largest what I have ever recorded?

Hmm...

-3 pitch CV (my first and currently only multi pitch vb...)
-mono pitch VCV
-VCV Spanish (private VB and never finished oto)

Yeah, my biggest recording aren't really big, huh? (compare to others on this topic)

My plan is to record Finnish VCV lite (finally!) in this summer, so that would be biggest single pitch VB what I have ever recorded?!? I have plans also record new multi pitch for Japanese (just CVVC tho....)