What version of Tsurumaki Maki English AI has vocal modes/cross-language?

skewb

Momo's Minion
I bought a version that doesn't have them. I don't even care (I am a broken man) I just want to know which one's the right one :bigtears:
Post automatically merged:

on a related note, trading is against TOS but does anyone know the policy on gifting? I don't want this vb LOL

NVM figured it out but if someone could tell me how to delete posts on here that would also be cool

Last edited:
Reactions: IO+

Halo

Icon by Wanpuccino @ DA
Administrator
Defender of Defoko
We don't like to delete posts without much of a reason, because they can be helpful to others. The answer for anyone looking is Synth V AI. Synth V is the only synthesizer at the time of writing with true cross-language support for singular VBs. FWIW if you bought CeVIO AI, she probably has some control over strength and features via their own dynamics and suffix system. I only have experience with VoiSona in that regard, but y'know. If you were on a time limit or smth.

If you still want to delete the post confirm in a follow up and I can delete it ( You have to ask mod permission to prevent abuse and spam ^^; )

Reactions: IO+

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
You will need both the SynthV pro editor and the full voicebank. If you're using the basic editor and/or the lite voicebank, those features won't be available.

Reactions: Halo

skewb

Momo's Minion
We don't like to delete posts without much of a reason, because they can be helpful to others. The answer for anyone looking is Synth V AI. Synth V is the only synthesizer at the time of writing with true cross-language support for singular VBs. FWIW if you bought CeVIO AI, she probably has some control over strength and features via their own dynamics and suffix system. I only have experience with VoiSona in that regard, but y'know. If you were on a time limit or smth.

If you still want to delete the post confirm in a follow up and I can delete it ( You have to ask mod permission to prevent abuse and spam ^^; )
I understand! You don’t have to if it’s completely unwarranted, I just realized I’m stupid and my version of the VB was an older version and needed to be updated (thought I’d explain if you keep this post up and someone else has the same problem lol)

Reactions: Halo