What voicebanks are you planning on recording for your utau? 'v'

Discussion in 'UTAU Discussion' started by FiftiesYoungin, Feb 9, 2018.

1. Cocoa

Cocoa Teto's Territory

Trophy Points
    For my main UTAU who has yet to be named, I plan to have 5 pitch regular, strong, and soft VCV banks for Japanese and a 5 pitch English bank of undetermined type (that’s going to be a lot but I’m up to the challenge). Plus many test CV banks as well as randomly assorted VCV appends that are chosen through polls, most likely 1-3 pitches each. I also plan to have a single-pitch voicebank for Korean, Chinese, Spanish, French, and other languages. I’ll also include an omake bank with breaths, vocal fry, glottal stops, and et cetera.

I haven’t released any banks, but I have four years of UTAU experience under my belt, so I believe I’m up to my somewhat ambitious goals.

2. Haleigh

Haleigh Momo's Minion

Trophy Points
    One that isn't broken hahahahhahahh.
    Seriously though:
    -finish my Japanese CV
    -Japanese VCV
    -Japanese Power
    -maaaybe Japanese Kire if I hate myself
    -English CVVC
    -Mandarin Chinese
    -Korean

3. NIKA

NIKA Teto's Territory Defender of Defoko

Trophy Points
    I'm planning a vivid-type and soft-type appends for Deo, as well maybe an English bank for him! Although I have no idea whether to record it as VCCV or Arpasing

For my other UTAU, I'm not sure if I can record an append for Augustus orz,, its hard to voice act him ! As for DSUE, possibly a VCV upgrade or append since my voice has changed since the last time I recorded them which was five years ago.

4. mahalisyarifuddin

mahalisyarifuddin Teto's Territory Defender of Defoko

Trophy Points
    I already made a test voicebank and it turns out beyond my expectation, so I'm planning to record proper voicebanks for him: Japanese VCV, English VCCV, and Indonesian VCCV (but I'm gonna customize the reclist first, I don't feel satisfied with the available reclists), and release them someday in the future, though he don't have name and design yet atm www