who are they

Pilot

Momo's Minion
1616339478911.png
I found them in http://utau2008.xrea.jp/
One is Nagone Mako, but Ido not know the others...
Also, is that Momone Momo!!!?????

Help pls T_T
Post automatically merged:

Also there's something called "shoujo.COM"
I searched the site and it exists
https://shoujo.com/
Post automatically merged:

WAIT I WORTE shoujo NOT SHOUJO. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

replace the ó with a o

Halo

Icon by Wanpuccino @ DA
Administrator
Defender of Defoko
These are some relatively early popular/suggested Voice Banks from the official UTAU website. They are not the latest versions for most of these.

There's Nagone Mako, Momo Momone, and Kasane Teto, and then some VBs generated with permission from the software Aquestalk: "defosuke" (a boy), "defoimouto" (a little sister), and "defota" (a dude... no more information here). That's the "family" of Defoko/Utane Uta, the UTAU default VB.

As for the "website" mentioned, I think it's actually maybe the name of the person who created the character generator that was used for the icons of the default gang, it's also the download above. Its name and implication is suspect, but it's just a little character maker iirc.

Pilot

Momo's Minion
These are some relatively early popular/suggested Voice Banks from the official UTAU website. They are not the latest versions for most of these.

There's Nagone Mako, Momo Momone, and Kasane Teto, and then some VBs generated with permission from the software Aquestalk: "defosuke" (a boy), "defoimouto" (a little sister), and "defota" (a dude... no more information here). That's the "family" of Defoko/Utane Uta, the UTAU default VB.

As for the "website" mentioned, I think it's actually maybe the name of the person who created the character generator that was used for the icons of the default gang, it's also the download above. Its name and implication is suspect, but it's just a little character maker iirc.
THANK YOU SO MUCH

Reactions: Halo