Who was the first UTAU you heard?

Ciel Phantomhive

Teto's Territory
I think Ruko was my first, shortly followed by Teto, then Zuii Takoe, the PSSloids and Anaka Blythe. Those three were the ones who made me realize "Gosh, I could do this too! O 3 O" When hearing Ruko and Teto, I didn't really get that they were any different than Vocaloid, except they sounded kinda bad.

ScuroKun

Teto's Territory
I think I heard Teto first in Triple Baka, but at that time I was only just getting into vocaloid so I wasn't sure what it was ><; I think I was really introduced to UTAU though when Nami made Utaune Nami. I remember I saw it and was like ;A; I want to do thattt So I made an UTAU.

Tricia-chan

Teto's Territory
It was sometime after I got into Vocaloid. I heard a song with someone's original UTAU (I forgot who though). To be honest, I thought they meant UTAU, as in Utau Hoshina from Shugo Chara!. :'D

shinami

Procrastination Queen
Tutor
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Fawkesy link said:
Believe it or not, the first utau I heard was Kenage Kaisho! o:
She was so amazing and I just had to make an utau after that. xD

Just looking at this thread to see if anyone seriously hadn't seen Teto first.
AND YOU
YOU FAWKESY
MAKING ME BLUSH WITH THE STRENGTH OF A THOUSAND SUNS

Well yeah, like everyone, Teto. With overseas, I reeeeally can't remember, it was either Camila Melodia, Chikune Kenta, or Yonne Tony. I think Kenta, but I distinctly remember Camila, maybe because she was the first voicebank I downloaded.

Zelfie Windwalker

Ruko's Ruffians
I believe it was Teto...Can't remember if I heard her in Triple Baka or her version of World is Mine first. I just remember that the World is Mine video explained how she was an UTAU, and I was all "Whut the shiz is this Utsu crap?? It's so robotic-sounding compared to Vocaloid!!!"

Yeah. That obviously changed; otherwise I wouldn't be here.

NaughtyPichu

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Teto. I heard her version of BLAZE and I was like "HNNNNG This is lurvlier than teh Miku version~! <3"

Dorel

Teto's Territory
Teto's unistall! *^**
My first oversea was Lunet Nichiion xD because Rea is my friend and helped my making Amai.

divarima442

Momo's Minion
Ruko Yokune and Megan Shinaichi actually were. When I saw that on Megan's channel I wrote her asking her what it was and she told me.

na4a4a

Outwardly Opinionated and Harshly Critical
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I got a DSi and faved a person that imported japanese flipnotes, I saw a flipnote PV for  World's End Dancehall.
However I didn't know what it was ... so I asked some of the "goth" people what it was...
---
Then I saw Teto in "Triple Baka"...  <<<
---
---
---
I must say I did figure out UTAU faster than them, they quit without trying.

(If I never got a DSi I would of never heard of utau until a year on two later when the same person asked if i knew what vocaloid was...they forgot...)

Ono

Teto's Territory
Japanese: Kasane Teto
Overseas: I don't remember. I think...Ryan Moriyama? Aiko Kikyuune? Idk.