Who's your UTAU ace?

skewb

Momo's Minion
Whether it be the one you enjoy using the most, the one you have the best time tuning/mixing/etc, or just your favorite!

Mine is a tie between Acme Iku and Haruka Nana!

Reactions: Big_B

Big_B

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Whether it be the one you enjoy using the most, the one you have the best time tuning/mixing/etc, or just your favorite!

Idk, it was so long since I used utauloid, but I guess it was Akemi Kinko. Idk, I guess I have a weak for nasal voices XD

IO+

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Voicebank that i have a good time with is Meiji Gahata and Renri Yamine. Generally, i prefer to use a good VCV bank.

Reactions: Big_B and skewb
Honestly, Ritsu and Momo have stuck with me ever since I was a preteen. It's only natural now as an adult that they're my go-tos! If I picked a more modern one, I'd say probably Yumeiro Theory.

• Love

Big_B

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Voicebank that i have a good time with is Meiji Gahata and Renri Yamine. Generally, i prefer to use a good VCV bank.
Sheesh, Meiji is so gorgeous! Nice pick, Renri I don't remember, but I guess she also has an amazing vb.

Reactions: IO+

FelineWasteland

Feral Catboy
Defender of Defoko
Kohaku Merry probably... I've only done one finished cover with her but I love using her daikagura bank especially

Systemイア

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko

Our Ace for is Ruko and Teto, but we plan on using Sakurane Pinku a shit tone.
mostly cuz it's the one we made ourselves and we proud of her voice bank

MoaHarbour

Momo's Minion
I just recently downloaded Shione Ruto, but I love her so much! She has so much range and many extras. "Nurse Robot Type-T Caramel_act2" Has a really cute sounding voice that's fun to play with c: She's my go-to for soft songs