Multi-Synth Will convert VSQx files and JP USTs to CVVC format for Synth users

Nohkara

Pronouns: He/him
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
EDIT 2020 September:

I no longer do free conversions as I’m too busy IRL and there are nowadays a handy tool to convert UST to MIDI for both Mac and Win: SynthesizerV by Dreamtonics. The basic version is free and that is enough for file conversion!

Original text:

Hello,

This is absolutely free of charge service for anyone who needs a file conversion due to not having programs for it etc. Please read this thread before requesting a file converting!

• For any users without V4/V4.5 for Cubase editor:

I will convert VSQx (V3/V4) files to MIDI or UST. I'll convert all parts of VSQx (harmonies etc) separately.

I do file convert only, I will NOT tune nor edit.

If it is VSQx for English, I will not convert English lyrics to UTAU English phonemes. Also, I will not type lyrics on notes (if missing), correct lyrics or fix notes (length, pitch) etc if there's anything on them.

Unfortunately, there's no way to convert VPR (V5 project file), so I won't convert those to anything - sorry!

• For Mac users that cannot run Win UTAU in Wine:

I can convert any Japanese UST to Japanese CVVC format.
I can also convert romaji to hiragana (only if you couldn't use this romaji/hiragana convert tools).

Please note that I won't be able to convert romaji VCV UST, sorry but you have to do that yourself.

If interested in, please reply in this thread with a download link or send me a personal message - thanks!

Last edited:

Nohkara

Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Edit: I will also convert English VCCV format UST to Arpasing phonemes for UTAU-Synth users (if you're Win user, please check the plug-in from this site).

Please note that you'll still need to add [- C] and [C -] manually by yourself and possibly edit some phonemes to match with the voicebank as some Arpasing VBs don't have all possible phoneme combinations.

Nohkara

Supporter
Defender of Defoko

Hello miigiToo. This is an old thread and I do no longer these conversions.

However! Don’t worry!

An easy way to convert UST to MIDI nowadays is with a software called SynthesizerV. That can import UST and export that as MIDI.

To avoid possible mojibake in note lyrics in conversion, at least on Mac, I suggest using CV Romaji UST only. (If you’re using Win, this step might be unnecessary but I’m not sure): On windows, there are UTAU plug ins to convert Hiragana encoded UST into Romaji.