Your Faces!

PKLpikachu

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
You know how in movies and tv, the girl with glasses magically looks more beautiful without her glasses and with her hair down? My brother told me once that I was the opposite of that. What do you guys think?

Without glasses and hair down:
webcam_toy_photo1_by_pklpikachu-d5r98ps.jpg
With glasses with hair up:
webcam_toy_photo2__1__by_pklpikachu-d5r98rg.jpg

Lemondolly

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
PKLpikachu link said:
You know how in movies and tv, the girl with glasses magically looks more beautiful without her glasses and with her hair down? My brother told me once that I was the opposite of that. What do you guys think?

Without glasses and hair down:
webcam_toy_photo1_by_pklpikachu-d5r98ps.jpg
With glasses with hair up:
webcam_toy_photo2__1__by_pklpikachu-d5r98rg.jpg
You look much cuter with glasses. :smile:

shinami

Procrastination Queen
Tutor
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
ahhhh you're so cute and that turtleneck jacket *loves all over it because has a extreme love of turtlenecks*

baye

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Here is a Fuuko with her favourite local Shakespearean actor. He was in a performance of Sense and Sensibility (not Shakespeare I know, but most of the stuff he does is Shakespeare! ^^))
She has a huge squish on him and would love nothing more than to see him again soon!
10h6otg.jpg

In case you didn't know, Fuuko is the small one with the short hair.

MystSaphyr

Procrastinator Extraordinaire
Administrator
Defender of Defoko
Crappy webcam photo goooooo

gRWCj4P.jpg

I love my Fourth Doctor scarf a bit too much oops.

Tema

Living Katsudon
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
mystsaphyr said:
Crappy webcam photo goooooo

gRWCj4P.jpg

I love my Fourth Doctor scarf a bit too much oops.

There is no such thing as loving a Fourth Doctor scarf too much :love:

Kanjo

Momo's Minion
Well, Kanjo has changed quite a bit over time, he no longer has braces or glasses and he got highlights in his hair, so I think I should give you a picture that shows off these things~

or a picture of kanjo being a human pack mule at a fair while making an unnamused face... just as good :D at least you don't see glasses. Just gaze at that beautiful face right there :wink:
862355_499160763480114_99112526_n.jpg

Cheezy Kim

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
this is me :c
yeah, i'm a boy
xD
https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-frc1/q71/s720x720/263253_315319815264769_1042425915_n.jpg