Zelda Fans?

Raiyux

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
(Hopefully, this is an okay spot for this to be posted??? I didn't think it was too terribly random.)

But are there any other Zelda Fans out there?

Majora's Mask is my favorite Zelda game. And I love the Song of Healing. So while I was surfing through videos on YouTube, I happened to come across a cover by Luka with lyrics written by someone unknown to me. After that, a human cover.

And eventually, I ended up doing one myself:
Raiyux Sings The Song of Healing (Majora's Mask)
Just thought I'd share it.

I'm not a very good singer, buut...It was fun, anyway. XD I've never really done this sort of thing before.

Feedback is appreciated, but please don't flame me too hard! lol

A

Adlez

Awesome, I like Zelda too!  It's what first got me online, and led me to discover Vocaloid and UTAU.  That's why I usually pay tribute to my beginnings through choice of username.  See over there?  *points the the left*  That's Zelda backwards.

Anyway, my personal favorite is Twilight Princess.  But I really like Song of Healing, so I did a piano cover and made a very very terrible video.  On youtube I'm evilpolarbear7, too lazy to link.  I really do need to redo the piano cover.  Or I could work on that UTAU cover of Song of Healing. 

Raiyux

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Wow...After all this time. I'd totally forgotten about this, even. XD

Adlez link said:
Awesome, I like Zelda too!  It's what first got me online, and led me to discover Vocaloid and UTAU.  That's why I usually pay tribute to my beginnings through choice of username.  See over there?  *points the the left*  That's Zelda backwards.

Anyway, my personal favorite is Twilight Princess.  But I really like Song of Healing, so I did a piano cover and made a very very terrible video.  On youtube I'm evilpolarbear7, too lazy to link.  I really do need to redo the piano cover.  Or I could work on that UTAU cover of Song of Healing. 
*re-listens* Oh god, that sucked...like, so bad. XD

My absolute fav Zelda (not that I hardly played any, lol) WAS Majora's Mask, but now I can't decide between that and Skyward Sword. They were both awesome in different ways. I never beat Twilight Princess, though. To be honest, i didn't like it that much...I thought it was a bit too dark. :<

And an UTAU cover??? I would love to see that! I thought about doing that myself, but if I did it, it would just sound suckish...

A

Adlez

Well I didn't find Twilight Princess to be too dark, but probably because that's the first Zelda I played and it set the standard for me.  There can be some light moments (but all I can think of are funny things in boss battles, like using the fishing rod to distract Ganondorf)

And I haven't been working much on the UTAU cover of Song of Healing because 1) What is this I don't even- (using Trem) and 2) doing other stuff.  A lot of other stuff.

Imma go delete some videos from my Youtube.