Favourite UTAUloids

Piia

Retired User
Retired User
Defender of Defoko
*insert nervous Ms. Universe laugh*
Boi I have quite a lot :')
My top one would be Yamine Renri since she has such a sweet voice (and probably because so many of the covers that use her are done so well)
Matsudappoiyo and Ruko would be next since they're smexy sounding (ooh lala lol)
Ritsu and Defoko would be in third place since they were the first voices I heard when I was introduced to UTAU
I'm an emotional listener (I listen to songs based on my mood) so I listen to Miko Ooka covers when Im down because she makes depressing songs really cheery hahaha (and because her little tail makes me happy)
So yea~ ^_^

WendytheCreeper

(>☉ ͡ヮ☉<)
Defender of Defoko
Oh...fave UTAUs...<3

I like Denki Sai so much that *someone* wrote a gross fanfic about me and him. I love his tone and stuff...Surprisingly, Galvan Ize latched on to me as a fave even though I don't usually go for the softer vocals. I need to do a song with him some day <3

Ritsu Namine and Ruko are some of my faves as well...especially Ruko, whose banks have such a smooth yet alive feel to them...their masculine vocal is especially (pretend there's an ok sign emoji here)

Equinox has wormed his way into my heart, but I have yet to do anything significant with him yet ;_; Someday...I've been on a huge girly streak lately ahha.

I like CZ?? CZ is like really basic but I enjoy using them anyway.

Ugh, there are too many UTAU I like, but not enough time for me to use them all...I cry.

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I like Denki Sai so much that *someone* wrote a gross fanfic about me and him.
... heh.

On the topic of OP, the only UTAU in my list of affinities is Kotonone Azami, my very first husbando. I'm not even sure why. He's just been there for years and he always will be.
Adrian is a really fun voicebank to use, and the new lower pitch.. hng yes. Such beauty. Such grace.

I'm a fan of my friends' stuff, so of course everything they make. I want to give special mentions to the other members of TS_B, Velveteen, Equinox, and Dreamnoid. Also, recent RP partners on twitter, Eiji Nazo and Ike Kei.

If I had to choose only one UTAU to main, after doing all the other projects I want to do, I might choose Viki Hopper.

mallowkey

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Keine Ron was one of the first UTAUloids I saw and listened to (minus the vipperloids). He holds a very special place in my heart cos he's one of the reasons I went and made an UTAU. His voice is so smooth and I love how his design looked almost androgynous!

kimchi-tan

Your local Mikotard
Global Mod
Defender of Defoko
I was just wondering, who are your favorite UTAU(s)?
:wink:
(I have many favorites, but my #1 favorite is Rook, and Go-on Nero is my second ;v; )
I merged your thread titled "Your favorite UTAU(s)?" (stating this for archive reasons) with this thread due to them having the same exact topic.