1,000+ Follower Thank you chorus

Kitcat190

Defoko's Slaves
Defender of Defoko
Ayo! So about a month ago I posted on SC about reaching 1000+ followers. And as a thank you I'm going to try and do all what people suggested ; u ;

I have a song picked out! I have made a list of most of the UTAU that belong to those who follow me on soundcloud. Being on the list does not gurantee a spot in the chorus, it will be by random.

If you or someone else has followed me and have a released UTAU please comment below ; u ; (I will be seeing the time of the follow. So unless I need more UTAU I will discount followers who only follow for the chorus)

Please Leave the name of the UTAU as a reply T u T9

Nitton

Kiri

UEL

Shiki

Nova

TaYLoR

e-CHO

Yumi Akiba

E-KO

Equinox

Velveteen KEVLAR

Ashita Tsukiloid

Mayu Wakana

Kyou Kazuki

Violet Aura

CZloid

Juni Ginkuro

Makgune Mana

Mi Minami

Asher

GHOSTYLOID

Kazene Rya

Anta Shizuko

Junsui Kage

Merisdae

Cerif

Kamokuon Shiina

SUZU (x-cross)

Irene (kire)

Kana Utayume

Myth-Poid

Re

Fuutari Makku

Ayumu Kurai

Sin-ya

Ayane Zuzu

Trent

Hiro Shishiza

Makne Kiki

Renji Takuma

Moriko

Chikka

Toka Aki

Akemi Konai

Haruko Izanami

Marina

Mario Fuwa

Usagi

KATAI

Yozane Limo

My soundcloud can be found here: https://soundcloud.com/wonderland-7

Last edited:

Kitcat190

Defoko's Slaves
Defender of Defoko
I wasn't following before today since I forget soundcloud exists, but good luck with your chorus!
Ahhh thank you very much ; 7 ; And you dont have to follow ; u ; I'm really just trying to say thanks, and thank you for following me ; 7 ;

Reactions: partial

Cine

Certified paint water drinker.
Defender of Defoko
If you get around to E-KO's part before I have her final version done and released I'd be happy to render what you've done with her better VB, but hopefully I'll have her done soon.

Reactions: Kitcat190

HoneyPai

Defoko's Slaves
Defender of Defoko
Damn straight nitton come first on the list xD
Hmu if ya need me to render stuff boo
See what I did thar

Kitcat190

Defoko's Slaves
Defender of Defoko
If you get around to E-KO's part before I have her final version done and released I'd be happy to render what you've done with her better VB, but hopefully I'll have her done soon.
Ahhh okie ; 7 ; ~<33 I'm tuning for the chorus as we speak but I dunno how far I'll get done! So I'll let you know!
[doublepost=1489341256][/doublepost]
Damn straight nitton come first on the list xD
Hmu if ya need me to render stuff boo
See what I did thar
FUNNY THING IS IM TUNING WITH THAT MULTIRACK BANK but ye i'll send stuff over o u o9
Iactuallydontcauseimstupidbutily

Sheba

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I just started listening to your soundcloud and like IMMEDIATE FOLLOW AKFJHAK bless your soul ;; <3

P

partial

Ahhh thank you very much ; 7 ; And you dont have to follow ; u ; I'm really just trying to say thanks, and thank you for following me ; 7 ;
Oh, no. I always meant to follow but I'm on SC so rarely I just sorta totally forgot.

Kitcat190

Defoko's Slaves
Defender of Defoko
I've been stalking you for a while. Why not use KATAI
Okie! I'll definitely add!
[doublepost=1489361965][/doublepost]
YOU'RE SO WELCOME ❤️ you can use my UTAU if you like her, Teion Dendou qwq
Ahhh I'm probably not going to be using many of the new follower UTAU because when I announced this it was a couple weeks ago OTL If I still need more however I will add them! ; 7 ;~<3